27

If it's not one thing it's another. Aiden and I can't elope because of our busiest schedule. The tv show has moved in November. Jaiden and Tay have practice. Beth is working on a new piece. The airplane is messed up and Kim was the last person on it. Monica is working double shifts and Jean has a problem at the shop. It's just not the right time. I don't know if we are going to spend Thanksgiving together.

On top of that Jasmine has been a real pain in both of our asses. She's always around thanks to Kim. They have something going on and I'm going to find out. I told Aiden about it but he thinks I'm paranoid. He just doesn't want to believe that his mother is that nasty of a person. Kim will do all she can to make sure we don't get married.

Right now we are setting up the show. We have known our co-starts for about two weeks Jenni and India. I'm in my dressing room getting my hair and makeup done when I see roses being delivered to my room with a card.

You will do great Amore. I'm the cream of your cheese.

Love AD

It brought a smile to my face. They have us all in dresses in heels so we do look over the top but professional since it's our first show. We all sat in our seats with India at the end of the table then Jenni I'm in the middle with Isabelle and Marie at the other end. They gave me the cards for today's topic. We all introduce ourselves and jump right into the topic. I gave Jenni the card to read.

Jenni
"Do you think it's important to have your spouse's passwords? Let's start with Marie."

Marie
"Hell yeah. I need to know he anit doing nothing sneaky."

India
"I agree."

Rose
"It depends."

Isabelle
"I'm with Rose because Jordan and I don't know each other passwords because we respect each other's privacy."

Jenni
"I don't want to know his passwords but if I ask him and he starts getting defensive then I'm going to think something up."

India
"I don't trust him so I'm going to need those passwords."

Isabelle
"What if he gives you the passwords and then changes them."

Marie
"Then he's up to something."

Rose
"Not necessarily."

Marie
"What do you mean?! Do you have Aiden's password?"

Rose
"No."

Isabelle
"You don't have his passwords?"

Rose
"No, I don't. He doesn't have mine and I don't have him because we trust each other and respect others' privacy but if I see him acting funny then I might go through his stuff if he's lying to me." That's when the applause came in. "But I would say that would be the very last result because I can just give him a look and he would tell me."

Isabelle
"So when he was planning to propose you didn't check his phone or laptop?"

Rose
"No, plus he locks his office door."

India
"I know it's late but congratulations." The applause.

Rose
"Thank you."