4

After weeks of me working and coming up with my contract today, we decided to have a business meeting at his job. I decided to wear a nude trench coat with my nude dress and nude heels.

Since I'm wearing my natural hair I decided to wear a sleek bun. I did my natural but bold makeup look I decided to do brown eyeshadow with a gold cut crease and gold liner. I decided to keep my lips a natural color so I put on gloss. But of course, you know I can't go anywhere without my lashes in style flawless. I applied my foundation then concealed I contour and I made sure it didn't look like tiger stripes. After I was done I felt like a bad bitch. I better look like one because it took me two hours because one eye always looks good then the other one always wants to fuck up and piss me off. After I was finished with my brows my alarm went off. I grabbed my purse, my lotion, perfume, wallet, and keys making my way to my car.

I made sure I lock my door and rushed to my car. As I open the door I dump everything in my passenger seat. I start the car and let it warm up. As I was letting it warm up I started to put on my lotion, and perfume, and finally, turn off that damn alarm. I cut on the air. I looked at the dash and saw I'm at a half tank I'm debating whether should I put gas in today or tomorrow (I'll do it tomorrow). I put on my seatbelts and head to his job. Steve calls me and told me he was there as I was parking. I told him I'm in the parking lot. I check my makeup to see if I still look good. I went into my purse to see my travel makeup bag in there and put on my setting spray before leaving out of the car. I turn off my car, putting everything in my purse that I put on the passenger seat.

As I was walking into the lobby I see Steve waiting by the receptionist on the phone. We greet each other before he told me that Aiden and his lawyer is setting up the office for us. I was thankful that I wasn't late but at the same time I was like this isn't professional I have to meet with Isabelle after this then I have to go to headquarters because they want me on a project that I have no idea what it is.

We wait two minutes before Daniel came down to guide us to the boardroom. I took a seat next to Steve and across from Aiden.

As our lawyers were discussing what we would like out of this me and Aiden just stare at each other. I grew was uncomfortable. I looked over the contract they were rewritten. I can still feel his eyes on me until I broke.

Rose
"Do you like what you see? I will like my face back." He just smirks at me. I was looking at him like what the fuck is wrong with you but he continues to stare at me.

Rose
"Well can you stop? It's making me uncomfortable."

He looks away. Now he has me thinking it must be something on my face. I pull out my phone and looked to see if there was anything on my face. There's nothing on my face. So why was he staring at me? Then I looked at my hair and now I see. My hair is starting to puff up a bit I used my hand to slick it back. I have to go buy more spray.

Daniel
"So we agree that the contract will be in place as of today."

Steve
"Correct."

Daniel
"When the two announce their engagement Rose will be moving into Aiden Santoriello's mansion."

Rose
"If I do move I will be keeping my condo."  We turn to Aiden who shook his head no. "What you mean no. After this contract, I am going to need a place to stay."

He sees that it's a fair point so he agrees with me to keep my condo but I can't go back until I finish my sentence.

Daniel
"After they are married they will share a room."

Steve
"We will agree to sleep in the same room but Rose wants her own space." Aiden agrees.

Daniel
"No dating."

Rose
"I thought we were going to have an open marriage."

Daniel
"He's allowed to date but not you."  I just started to laugh.

Rose
"Fuck no. If he's dating so am I. I'm not going to be married to him and he gets to step out and I can't."

Aiden tapped his shoulder and whispered in his ear.

Daniel
"What if we up the price to 50 million."

Rose
"No. No amount of money is going to make me look stupid. I'm not going to be one of those people whose husband steps out and I just sit there like a dummy and take him back. He better beat his dick."

Steve choked on his water, Daniel look speechless, and Aiden smirks.

"So as I was saying if he steps out so do I. Not only is that going to make me look stupid but dimension my character and I'll be a hypocrite. So what is it going to be."

Aiden whispers in his ear again.

Daniel
"So that's a no on the open marriage. You will have a bodyguard and a personal chauffeur"

Rose
"I don't need one."

Steve
"I agree with Daniel. After people find out about you being married to a multi-millionaire you are going to need the protection."  I nod my head.

Rose
"Wait a damn minute. You mean to tell me you are a multi-millionaire and you only going to pay me ten million dollars."

Daniel
"That's what we agreed on."

Rose
"You are the CEO of this company?" Aiden shook his head no.

Daniel
"He's COO of Santoriello Inc."

Rose
"Please don't tell me your father is Callisto Santoriello."

Daniel
"I'm telling you he is." I roll my eyes at him because now he wants to get smart. "He wants you to be well-mannered and ladylike in public. Meaning no twerking in public even at a party, no loud talking, he wants you to be well dressed, classy, etc."

Rose
"First of all, I do act ladylike when I'm in public. Second of all, there's nothing wrong with the way I dress. Third I'm twerking at a party." I see all the men in the room getting stressed. "You have to keep in mind I do work. I promote clothes, makeup, etc. I'm also a model so some of the clothes are going to be revealing."

Daniel
"Speaking of working..."

Rose
"Hell no. I work hard to where I got and I refuse to give up that. If he doesn't like it then fuck this contract." My phone rang and I see it was my mom. I text her I'm busy and I'll call her back. Aiden was studying me.

Rose
"I'll compromise when I'm promoting no matter at an event or clothes that are revealing he can be there and put his input. As for my dressing, I'll listen to your advice and were less revealing clothes. Lastly, if I'm twerking I'll be twerking on you or Isabelle. But quitting my job I will never." Aiden whispers in his ear again.

Daniel
"Twerk only on him."

Steve
"Ok. She wants someone who isn't possessive, controlling, and abusive."

Daniel
"We are willing to agree."

Rose
"So are we done?"

Steve
"After the divorce will there be alimony."

Daniel
"The contract states to discuss further down the line."

Steve
"We're done."

I got up pushed the chair in and grab my purse from the table. I shook both of their hands but Aiden held it for a bit longer. I pull him in.

Rose
"I'm just letting you know if you are a serial killer you better tell me now before I sign the damn contract." He chuckles and shakes his head no.

I let go of his hand and sign both his and mine as he does the same. My phone rang again and I see it was my mom again. As I was walking out I accidentally bump into someone and saw a taller version of Aiden. I apologize and excuse myself as I was talking to my mom.