18

Rose
"What's going on?!"

Tita
"Makak sa coming here starting shit!"
(That monkey)

Kim
"She tried to hit me with a chair," she says in a matter-of-fact tone.

Tita
"Salopri, Chen sal, enbesil." my mom says as she sucks her teeth after saying each word.
(Trash, dirty dog, imbecile)

Kim
"Did you just call me an imbecile?" She question. I can feel the tension in the room.

Rose
"Would someone tell me what happened?! Sa k'genyen?"
(What happen?)

Tita
"I was in the kitchen minding my business cooking so when you get home you would have something to manje, she came and start talking shit calling me a maid and something else. "Mwen pral bat ou. W ap kon joj!"
(I'm going to beat her up. You'll know George.)

Kim
"I came here to ask her do she know when Aiden come home and why is she texting my husband."

Tita
"I don't want him! He texts me I block him! It's not my fault you can't keep him at home."

Kim
"Then why are there text messages saying you will see him later today."

Tita
"Manti. Tet mango. Mwen pral bat li ak chèz sa a. Djol kaka!" my mom has a good grip on the chair but I can tell she's trying to calm herself.
(Lair. head shake like a mango. I going to beat her with this chair. Talking shit!)

Rose
"Everyone calm down. I'm going to call Aiden to see what time his coming home." The phone rang three times before he answered.

Aiden
"Yes, Amore."

Rose
"Your mom wants to know what time you coming home."

Aiden
"The same time I always come home."

Rose
"He said the same time he always comes home. Now Kim I don't mean to say this in a disrespectful manner but can you go home and come back when Aidens here."

Kim
"You kicking me out of my son's home! Who do you think you are?"

Rose
"Can you wait in the living room then? You two can't be in the same room as each other." She grabs her purse and sits down on the living room couch.

Aiden
"Amore."

Rose
"Yes."

Aiden
"What happened?"

Rose
"Our parents were arguing, apparently your dad has been texting my mom." I sat on the island to make sure everyone is calm.

Aiden
"Really? Like texting hi or texting."

Rose
"I don't know, all I know is my mom said she block him."

Aiden
"That man is never going to change." I can hear Britney coming into the room giving him the last-minute paperwork.

Britney
"Is that Rose?"

Aiden
"Yeah."

I hear them fighting for the phone before she gets it.

Britney
"Rose I was thinking we should hire strippers for your bachelorette party. I saw this video on pornhub where you blow them off and if you get them to cum they'll give you something in return." I hear Aiden snatching the phone back.

Aiden
"There's no way in hell I'm letting you get a stripper for your bachelorette party!"

Rose
"I don't want no else to be my stripper but you. Plus you would look sexy in a g-string."

Britney
"You two disgust me!"

Aiden
"Would you go home already or I will call Tay on you?"

Britney
"He anit gon do shit."