16⚠️

He places me on the bed and locks the door before he gives me his attention.

Aiden
"Do you want to wait for our wedding day?"

Rose
"Yes." I said and I felt a little guilty that I'm not ready to give in yet. Trust me I want to have sex with him but it's not the right time.

Aiden
"Amore you don't have to feel guilty about it. I actually want to wait on our wedding day so it could feel special." He kiss me before going into his closet.

He came back with the vibrating wand for men, nipple clamps, flogger with a faux leather tip, expandable bar cuffs, the adrenaline pinwheel and lube. He still had his hand behind his back.

Aiden
"Would you put it on if it let you see it?"

Rose
"Depends."

Aiden
"This is where the trust come in. We are starting off light remember."

Rose
"Then yes." He had yellow lace lingerie that was basically useless to put on, it doesn't cover anything and a blindfold. "What exactly is the point of this." I said as I held the lingerie in my hand. "It doesn't cover anything."

Aiden
"That's the point. Now go put it on for me."

I got up from the bed and went into the bathroom to put it on. Before I put it on I did a hoe bath before putting it on. I check myself out in the mirror to see if I put it on right and to see if my butt look good. My thighs were a little ashy as I put on my lotion then left out the bathroom. I see Aiden setting up the stuff in his full glory. I take the time to really look at his body.

He had a serious look on his face he gives don't fuck with me vibes. I see as his arms flex as he squeeze the nipple clamps to see if it vibrates. I look at his well shape chest it's not flat but not big to the point it will break his shirt. And that six pack that just calling me to lick it and the v line that makes you want to go down on him. You can see his veins traveling down from v line to his Julio.

His arms has gotten bigger since we been together. I guess working out together has pays off, his muscle flex's and I know he sees me checking him out. The veins from his forearm down to his hands aren't helping especially since you can see it through his tattoos. I look up at him and seeing him blush. He's getting nervous not knowing what to say.

I slowly walk towards him so he can watch every inch of my body. I press my chest against him and run my hand down his body. He took my lips to his. I feel his dick on my thigh which is getting me hot. He lays me down on the bed. He cuffs my hands to the headboard. He kisses down my body reaching to my toes.

I watch as he kisses every single toe. He licks from the heel of my foot to my big toe. Repeating the process to give each toe his attention. He leaves light pepper kiss to my ankles to the front of my foot. Giving his attention back to my big toe. He puts it in his mouth and sucks on it while looking me in my eyes. He flicks this tongue on my toes, I automatically think of him eating me out. He sucks the outside of my toe and my breathe hitches.

I see him reach for the pinwheel. He runs the pinwheel from my to my arch then repeat. He flicks his tongue on my second toe before sucking bring to the pinwheel towards it, he does the same to each toe. I see him get the extendable bar cuff on my my foot. The pinwheel runs along my leg towards my inner thigh where he leaves a kiss. He open my lips to see me wet which brought a smile on his face, he runs his fingers through my folds brings my wetness to my other foot repeating the process give my feet equal attention.

Aiden
"Do you want to be blindfold?"

Rose
"No." I came out more like a squeak, he laughs now I know he knows I'm enjoying it.

He kisses my nipple before taking it in his mouth. He sucks on my nipple to get them hard. He's like a new born baby latching on. There already hard but he's enjoying it which turns me on more. I lift my chest more to him. He gently squeeze my boob giving it a massage before putting the clamps. He does the same to the other and clamps it. They hurt a little but the pain subsides when I feel it vibrate.

He grabs the flogger running it down my body. I was anticipating him hitting me but it never came. He was just admiring my body. He put lube on Julio and strokes him. I move my leg and the bar extends. I want him to be inside me. The more I move my legs the father it extends and the harder he gets.

When he notice me doing it on purpose he grabs the flogger and hit my clit which makes me cry out in bliss. He turns up the vibration in the clamps which makes me struggle in the cuffs more. I pulls so hard on the cuffs it breaks and I slip my hand through. I pull on the other one and slip my hand through. I rubs my clit making me wet. I hear Aiden cuss. I grab the vibrator turning on putting on top of my clit. Aiden puts his Julio on the opening moving back and forth.

He went under the bar pulling me closer to him having my thighs rest against him as he pounds the vibrator. I love the filling of his balls smacking my pussy. When he was getting close he turns the vibration of the clamps all the way up I scream in pleasure. I felt him pound harder but his strokes was slowing down. I felt his come on my face, lips, in-between my boobs and on my stomach. I turn the male vibrator up so I can come. I feel it in the pit of my stomach.

Aiden sucks on my clit while the vibrator still vibration, he stick two fingers in me knowing where my g-spot hitting it. I feel my leg shakes as the bar extends more coming all over his mouth and fingers. I feel my body become into jelly.

He looks at me as he sucks his fingers. When see me being effect by it he smirks. That's when I roll my eyes. He grabs the flogger and spanks my clit which made me jump.

Aiden
"Stop rolling your eyes at me."

I was going to do it again but he gave me that look so I didn't I just off the nipple clamps. He uncuffs me from the bar and goes to the bathroom for rags to clean me off with.

He throws them in the dirty clothes basket when he finish using them. We cuddle each other forgetting about the sex toys that's everywhere in the room.

Aiden
"I love you." He says as he kisses the top of my forehead.

Rose
"I lust you too." I look up at him to see him laughing at me. "What?"

Aiden
"Nothing."

Rose
"Tell me."

Aiden
"When I look in your eyes I can tell you love me. It's the same look I give you."

Rose
"Why is that funny?"

Aiden
"I can feel your heartbeat speed up on my chest."

Rose
"Asshole." He laughs even more.

Aiden
"It sounds weird when you cuss. It doesn't fit you."

Rose
"Bitch." He smack my butt. "You son of a bit..." he smacks it again.

Aiden
"Stop cussing." He rubs it to sooth it.

Rose
"I'm ma.."

Aiden
"I know. I just don't like it when you cuss, you too beautiful for that."

He kisses my forehead squeezing my butt pulling me closer to him. I wrap my leg on top of his feelings his Julio on my thigh. He twitch it which makes me laugh. I wrap my arms around his neck leaning my head on his chest while he still rubs my butt. Eventually I fell asleep and so did he.