32 - maybe

"how's your face?" mattsun glanced down at you while he walked into the building.

"it's all gone." you looked up at him and showed him your cheek. the red mark was no where to be seen.

"good." mattsun was a little more at ease to know that the mark oikawa left had gone. what he didn't know that there was still al lingering bruise on your arm.

"look." you grabbed onto mattsun's arm and shook it back and forth. "it's ushijima." you were standing on your tiptoes to look past the crowd of people.

"do you think if you go flirt with him he'll be distracted in his games?" mattsun rested his elbow on your shoulder while you two watch shirzatorizawa walk into the building.

"i'm trying to be his friend not seduce him."

"seduction could lead to friendship."

"do you want to be seduced or something?" you looked away from ushijima to mattsun who had been looking at you. he managed to move his gaze away at the last second.

by you, yes. "no. i'm just saying." mattsun shrugged and grabbed onto your sweater sleeve to pull you along.

"you guys are playing against karasuno aren't you?"

"yeah and then whoever wins that match goes to play shirzatorizawa. since we won yesterday's games we play karasuno today." mattsun explained.

"so i'll talk to them after your match against karasuno." you gave mattsun two thumbs up before walking backward towards the direction of the stands where the audience was supposed to sit.

"so good luck to you!" you pointed at him and were trying to avoid running into people at the same time. "you're gonna be great!"

"and you're going to run into the wall!" you turned back around and walked into into the stands while mattsun walked over to the rest of the team.

"did you get a little good luck kiss?" makki asked and made kissing noises. kentaro started moving away from makki. "a good old smooch from the love of your life."

"get away from me." mattsun shoved makki's face away and walked towards iwaizumi. "is he okay?"

"i don't think he ever is." iwaizumi answered without hesitating. "now where's the captain of this team?"

"you can be our captain over him any day." makki grabbed a volleyball out of the cart and began throwing it up into the air.

"he's shoving his tongue down his girlfriend throat." kunimi walked by the upperclassmen with his hands stuck into his jacket pockets.

"it was very disturbing to see." kindaichi added. "i think i'm scarred for life."

"oh stop being so dramatic and get warmed up." iwaizumi pushed both of them on the back of their heads.

"you would be scarred too if you saw what we saw!" kindaichi called out while taking off his jacket.

"oh your poor eyes!" makki said and threw a volleyball at his head. "now shut up and practice before i force you out to the hallway to watch them battle with their tongues again!"

kindaichi and kunimi were quiet after that.

"new way to threaten them achieved." makki grinned and looked back at his two best friends. mattsun was busy looking up at the crowd of people to find you and iwaizumi was the unfortunate person who had to drag oikawa into the gym.

you noticed mattsun looking in the direction you were in and waved at him. his lips tilted up in a smile when he saw you and raised his hand back at you.