24 - please dont leave

it had finally hit you.

the realization of everything came crashing down. people say the morning after hurts the most, but they don't talk about the days after that.

you were still in bed even though it was sunny outside on a wednesday at eleven. not like you had a point to get up after being suspended for a week.

and mondays.

oh god, mondays.

you just stayed in your bed and curled up under your blanket. there was really no point in getting up if there isn't any school.

"oh y/n!" you heard makki's shout and then the front floor closing. then footsteps pounding up the stairs.

you pulled your blanket up over your face and turned away from the door. "wake up!"

makki swung your door open and saw you under the covers with mars sitting at the end of your bed.

mattsun and iwaizumi behind makki and poked their head into your room. "is she still sleeping?" mattsun asked.

"aw. i want to make breakfast together." makki sighed when mattsun closed the door for you to get more sleep. or at least you thought so.

"i'll be back." you heard mattsun say and then your door open again. "i know you're not asleep." you continued acting asleep.

mattsun picked mars up and looked down at you. then he poked your back making you jolt from the weird feeling on his touch.

"morning." mattsun greeted when you turned to look at him.

you stood up and mumbled a quick greeting before going to the bathroom. mattsun walked out and mars followed after him while he waited for you.

"good morning." you gave him a proper good morning after you walked out of the bathroom.

"hungry?" he asked and followed you as you walked down the stairs.

"not really."

"okay." you looked over your shoulder to see mattsun holding mars in his arms and mars raising her paw at him.

it was cute.

"hi!" makki waved at you when you arrived in the kitchen. "iwaizumi and your brother went out to get food. i guess we're having brunch."

"that sounds good." you sat down at the table and mattsun sat next to you.

"how you doing?" mattsun asked when makki was furiously typing on his phone.

"i'm good." mattsun gave you a look. "okay, not good, but i'm getting there."

"alright. if you wanna talk." mattsun poked your shoulder. "i'll be here."

"okay."

mattsun was laying his head down on the table and his head was turned towards you while you talked to makki.

makki was trying to take a picture of the scene without you noticing. he didn't care if mattsun saw.

he successfully captured a photo by putting a timer on a sticking his phone into his pocket with the camera facing you two.

then he sent it to iwaizumi.

iwaizumi: do u have a whole album on your phone for the two of them

makki: i should-

iwaizumi; no you shouldn't-

makki: too late