16 - happy fucking birthday

"i'm heading out!" you announced to your brother and whichever parent was in the house.

"dad's working late." kentaro said and came out of the kitchen with an apple in his hand.

"got it." you opened the door and was met with oikawa in his car.

"hey!" your brother called and you turned around.

"happy birthday. and don't get hurt or do anything stupid." he said and you smiled at him.

"i'll see you later." you said before closing the door.

you opened the door to oikawa's car and sat in the passenger seat.

"ready?"

"ready." you answered and watched as he drove out of the neighborhood.

you tapped your shoes against each other and played with a hair tie you had on your wrist for the drive.

there wasn't much talking until oikawa pulled up to his driveway.

"happy birthday." oikawa turned off the engine to the car and got out. you got out after him and started hearing loud music coming from inside the house.

"oikawa.." you stopped when you realized.

"come on, there aren't that many people." he grabbed your hand and forced you inside the house.

you frowned and oikawa glanced down at you. "did you have to wear that dress?"

"what do you mean?"

"it's a bit short don't you think?" he criticized before opening the door.

"i don't fucking care. it's my birthday and my body." you pushed him aside and went into the kitchen.

"hey." oikawa chased after you. "I'm sorry."

"should be." you grabbed a drink from the fridge and bought the bottle up to your mouth.

"here, let's get some peace and quiet." oikawa took your hand again and led you to his room.

you still had the bottle in your hand and was drinking it while walking up the stairs. "what am i drinking?" you asked yourself after a couple more sips.

you read the label and saw it was a flavored drink with a little bit of alcohol in it.

you shrugged and continued to drink it.

oikawa opened the door to his room and closed it after you got in. he took the bottle from you and placed it down on his desk.

"i haven't had you in a while." oikawa said and lifted your head up.

"yup." you eyed the bottle on the desk while oikawa pressed his lips against yours.

you gave in and kissed him back while wrapping your arms around his neck.

he got you onto the bed with your back against the sheets before he muttered one word that ruined everything.