Chapter Thirty-Five: Let's Play

~ Becca's POV ~

"At what point do we kill him purely to shut him up?" I asked Liam.

"Honestly, I was wondering the same thing."

The tiny little man had been talking for what felt like years at this point. I was beginning to worry about Theo. I caught his scent when he came up behind us and it slowly faded away. I know he took someone with him. But I haven't caught his scent since.

He made no sound which meant he didn't want us to be aware of him.

"Okay, we need to stop messing around and go help the others now." I stated.

"Agreed."

The man's eyes went wide as we began to move closer to him.

"I'll kill you both!" He threatened.

Liam started laughing so hard.

"Dude you're like what, 4'9" and that is being generous. It's like being threatened by a baby." I retorted.

Liam at the point of trying to catch his breath.

"My size doesn't matter; I am more powerful than you both!!!"

I put my hand up to my ear like I was hard of hearing.

"What's that? I'm sorry, I don't speak chipmunk." I said with a smirk.

"I love when you channel your inner Theo." Liam admitted.

"You'll regret this!"

"Squeak Squeak"

He let out this high pitch squeal and lunged at me then skidded to a stop, eyes wide, looking past me.

We followed his horrified gaze and saw a pissed off bloody Theo walk out of the woods behind us.

Theo standing tall, looking confident, he may have been covered in blood, but my god was he making my heart race.

He walked up to us, not taking his eyes off the guy.

He only stopped when he was standing directly in front of him. He bent down as far as he could to look the man in the eyes.

"Now, this is no place for children."

Liam and I shared a look and both smirked.

Theo tilted his head to the side.

"Are we keeping this one?"

"No love, do as you please."

He nodded and stood up tall.

While looking down at him a growl escaped him.

"You know one of these days people will learn not to mess with what's mine."

"I'm not scared of you!"

"See you say that, but the fact that you literally just pissed yourself says different."

"Gross dude." Liam whispered.

"What's a little more blood?" Theo asked.

Tiny man turned and started to run; Theo was in front of him cutting him off within seconds. He turned and headed back towards us. Liam cut him off.

Theo and Liam both shifting, as they began circling him.

"Now boys, we don't play with our food."

I shifted and walked forward, he stopped and looked at me complete fear in his face.

"I'm... I'm not scared of a stupid girl!"

I placed my hands gently on either side of his face and smiled.