Chapter Seven: Little Moments

The next morning, I woke up before Theo, he had stayed with me all night, and he never let me go.

I slowly unwrapped myself from his arms and tried to stand up.

"Shit" I whispered.

I forgot I wasn't healing and moving hurt so bad. I felt his hand take mine and I turned to look at him.

"Are you okay?"

I smiled softly.

"I'm okay, I just forgot it hurt to move."

"Will you let me help you?"

I nodded and he stood up next to me.

"Did you bring everything in yesterday?"

"I did, I put the food away but the clothes are on the table."

"Can you take me to the table please?"

He wrapped his arm around my waist and held me up as we slowly made our way to the table.

He helped me sit down then took the seat next to me.

"What are you looking for?" He asked.

"I got you something" yesterday.

I went through the bag of clothes and handed him the pajama pants.

He laughed softly.

"I wanted you to be able to be more comfortable but that isn't what I'm looking for."

He watched me with curious eyes.

"Here it is!"

I pulled out the beanie and handed it to him.

He held it in his hands playing with it, looking down at it, not speaking.

"I saw it and remembered you use to have one just like it."

"I lost it when Liam and I were fighting the Ghost Riders."

He finally looked up at me and smirked.

"Thank you Bec."

"You're welcome, Theo."

"I know we were supposed to have a movie night but why don't we make a whole day of it?"

"That sounds amazing. I do need to ask you for two favors."

"Anything." He replied.

"One I need you to help me to the bathroom, then could you possibly help me change out of these jeans into my pajama shorts? I'd like to keep your shirt on if you don't mind." I said, blushing a little.

"You can keep the shirt; it looks better on you anyways." He claimed.

He helped me up and we made our way to the bathroom. He waited in the bedroom for me to be done. Then when I called out to him, he came back and helped me to the bed.

He had changed into his pajama pants I bought him, this made me smile big.

'They look good on you."

He looked down and I could tell he was blushing.

I undid my pants and he took them off of me as gently as he could. My eyes closed and I got goosebumps as his hand grazed my thigh. I knew he could hear my heart racing.

"You're bruised" he said quietly.

He ran his fingers over the bruise on my outer thigh.

When we got my pajama shorts on, he stood up, and he was standing so close to me. I could feel the heat coming off of his body. This time, his heart started racing.

We both stood there just looking into each other's eyes.

"What movie do you want to watch?" he asked suddenly.

Putting his arm around me and leading me back to the living room.

~ Theo's POV ~

I tried so hard to keep my heart steady as I slid her pants down her legs. I was as careful as I could be, I didn't want to hurt her. Then my hand gently ran down her thigh. It took everything in me to keep my heart calm and then I heard her heart react.

As I slid her pants down further, I noticed a really bad bruise that had formed on her thigh.

"You're bruised" I said calmly.

Then without thinking I ran my fingers across it. Neither of us saying anything when I did.

When we got her shorts on, I stood up, not realizing how close I was to her until our bodies were almost touching. I could feel her breath on my skin. My heart reacting to her being so close.

As we stood there just looking into each other's eyes, I wanted to pull her close to me and kiss her so bad.

Don't scare her away you idiot.

"What movie do you want to watch?" I blurted out.

Smooth Theo. Real smooth.

We made our way back to the living room and she looked at the movie choices we had here at the cabin.

While she was looking through the movies I went and got blankets and pillows and made a bed on the floor for us. Then I went and started cooking the pizza.

"I'm sorry, Theo" she said.

"What's wrong?"

"Apparently the only movies they have here are kid's movies. We'll have to buy new ones sometime. So, for now its Disney or nothing." She laughed.

"Is it sad that I've never seen a Disney movie?"

She turned to me wide eyed.

"What!?"

I smiled and shook my head.

"Then these are a must!"

When the pizza finished, I brought it and some plates to the coffee table. She handed me a movie called Aladdin and I put it in then joined her on the make shift bed on the floor.

~ Becca's POV ~

What!? I asked him shocked.

He really was denied a childhood.

"Then these are a must!"

I ran my fingers over the movies and decided to make him watch Aladdin first.

He brought over the pizza and I handed him the movie and slowly sat down on the bed he had made on the floor. I watched him as he put the movie in.

I had to bite back a giggle as I realized I was totally checking out his ass.

This man is turning me into some giddy school girl I swear.

I looked away fast when he turned around so he wouldn't catch me checking him out.

He made his way over to where I was and sat next to me.

I leaned my head against his shoulder and he put his arm around me.

It's still crazy to me how close we seem to be already. How things just fit.

I'm terrified that one of these days I'll wake up and he'll be gone. I want to tell him how I feel but I don't want to scare him away. I don't want to weird him out.

I looked up and he met my gaze.

He smiled at me and tightened his grip around me.

"You're supposed to be watching the movie, not me." He teased.

"I've memorized the movie; I haven't memorized your face yet." I said, as I caressed his cheek with my hand. He leaned into my touch and closed his eyes.

I'll tell him soon.