Chapter Thirty: Secrets

~ Becca's POV ~

I woke up the next morning and grabbed my stomach. There was still that lingering burning pain, but thankfully I wasn't bleeding anymore. When I woke up Theo and Liam had already left to run. I jumped slightly when there was a knock on the truck door.

"Good morning, you feel up to eating, and working with me today?"

"I will do my best." I said with a forced smile.

"Would you like me to let Theo know you're awake?"

"Yes, please. Thank you, Scott."

I watched as he ran off towards the woods. They must be running deeper in the woods if he had to go that far to get him.

Moments later Theo came running out and headed my direction. He opened the truck door and climbed inside.

"Good morning baby, how are you feeling?" He asked as he scooted closer to me and hugged me.

"It burns a bit, but I feel a lot better."

He kissed my forehead then looked me in the eyes and smiled.

I ran my fingers through his hair and pulled him closer so I could kiss his lips.

When I opened my eyes again his were still closed.

"We'll be home soon love." I said softly.

"Never soon enough." He stated with a small laugh.

"Scott wants me to work with him today, are you okay with that?" I asked.

"Are you?" He questioned.

I shrugged.

"If you are okay with it, then I am too. He won't hurt you." He reassured me.

"Then I think I will, safer than being with Peter, and I think I traumatized Stiles." I laughed.

He kissed me again and smiled.

"Let's get you some food first."

He took my hand and helped me out of the truck, we made our way over to the house where everyone else had been eating and sleeping.

Liam and Theo had both been sleeping uncomfortably in the front seats of the truck. I wasn't allowed to argue or they'd start with those puppy dog eyes and whimpering.

Theo insisted on making me something to eat, I personally think he did this so he could stay with me longer.

He sat with me and made sure I ate.

Always so protective.

Afterwards he took me over to Scott and then kissed me goodbye as he ran off to Liam again.

"You ready?" Scott asked with a crooked smile.

"What are we doing today?"

He glanced over to where Theo had just disappeared into the woods, making sure he was out of hearing range.

"Think you can keep a secret from Theo, if it could ultimately save him?"

"If I have to."

"Then follow me, Derek and I want to let you in on a couple of the things we've been working on."

I looked at him confused but followed him into the warehouse where Derek was waiting.

"How you feeling Becca?" Derek asked.

"Better, thank you Derek."

Then I shocked myself and him.

I walked over and hugged him.