Chapter Ten: For the Love of Theo Raeken

~ Theo's POV ~

With her voice breaking through, I pulled my arm back, and my fist found Nick's face. He slid down the wall and his eyes closed.

I ran to her; I broke the chains from her wrists and her legs gave out. I caught her and she wrapped her arms around me.

"I'm so sorry, Bec. I didn't mean what I said. I'm so sorry." I cried out.

I held her tight and could feel her start crying.

She let out a quiet whimper against my shoulder.

"I'm here Bec, I'm here, and I promise I'm never going to leave you."

Her body started shaking and she started freaking out. She couldn't speak, she pulled back and looked me in the eyes horrified. I turned around right as Nick pulled the trigger, hitting me in the shoulder. We both fell to the ground.

I let out a snarl and whipped around facing him. I used my body to block her from view.

He stood there in front of us, gun pointed at my face.

"I tell you what, Theo is it? I'll give you the choice. Leave here alive or let her watch you die."

I felt her hand touch my back.

"Theo, it's okay. Save yourself."

"I'm not leaving you!" I demanded.

"Then do what you need to. Give him hell baby." she said with a small growl.

She was giving me permission to be the old me. She was accepting me for the good and the bad.

"I won't let you down again." I said softly.

With that I pushed off the ground and as the gun went off again it grazed my side. I wouldn't stop, I bent his wrist backwards until he dropped the gun, and he yelled out in pain. I knocked him to the ground and clawed him across the chest.

I kept clawing and he held his arms up trying to stop me. No one would ever hurt her again. No one.

The door burst open and the two men who were with him ran downstairs.

~Becca's POV ~

As the men made their way down the stairs I tried to stand. I was losing to much blood and unable to stand. In that moment, I was helpless.

One of the men grabbed Theo off of Nick and slammed him on to the ground, holding him down. Nick and the other man started beating him and kicking him.

"GET OFF OF HIM!" I screamed.

He wasn't moving

The man holding him tossed him aside and I pulled him as close to me as I could. Holding on to him for dear life.

"Please wake up, Theo please!"

"Hey assholes" someone yelled from the stairs.

Stiles appeared on the landing. He looked over to me, holding Theo tight, tears pouring from my eyes.

"Save him" I begged.

I looked at him in complete pain and fearing for Theo's life.

"I love him" I pleaded.

Stiles nodded and looked behind him.

All I could see was a shadow of a man appear next to him. The man gave off a powerful roar and he ran downstairs and proceeded to take on the two bigger guys himself.

Nick tried to get away.

"Leaving so soon?" Stiles asked.

He then punched Nick so hard he fell back down the stairs. Nick tried to attack him but he swung what looked like a metal bat and knocked him out cold.

The other man took out the other two on his own. They then chained all three of them up to the fences.

The man walked over to us and shifted back to his human self.

"Liam" I whispered.

"You love him?" He asked.

"More than anything in this world."

He nodded and looked down at Theo, then let out another powerful roar.

With a loud gasp Theo woke up.

"Li... Liam?" He stammered.

"BEC!" He said terrified then looked at me and relaxed.

He looked at Stiles and pleaded with him.

"Help her." He begged.

I was still bleeding but not nearly as bad as Theo.

"Why don't we help you both." Stiles said.

They helped us both out to his jeep. Stiles bandaged my wounds then helped me into the backseat. Theo's head on my lap, he kept going in and out of consciousness.

"Thank you, both."

"You wouldn't have been in that situation if it wasn't for me, I really am sorry about that." Stiles admitted.

"How did you find us?"

"Liam was waiting for me in town, I picked him up and he caught Theo's scent."

I looked down at Theo, moving the bloody hair from his face.

"Do you really love him?" Stiles asked.

"Like you love Lydia."

He looked at me in the mirror, reading my face.

"That is an intense love." He whispered to himself.

"Liam?"

"Yes?"

"Thank you for bringing him back from his hell. I told him to remind me to thank you someday. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have found him."

"Thank you for caring for my friend the way you do." He said softly.

This made me smile, Liam called him his friend.

We made it back to our cabin and they helped us inside. We laid Theo on the bed and I refused to leave his side.

"There is plenty of food, please feel free to have whatever you'd like. There are plenty of blankets and pillows if you need a place to stay tonight."

I said all of this without taking my eyes off of Theo.

I took his hand in mine.

"Please come back to me Theo. Please." I whispered.

They went into the other room, leaving us alone. I very slowly made my way to the other side of the bed, laying down next to him. Holding on to his arm.

"I can't do this without you anymore." I pleaded.

I could hear them talking in the other room.

"I'm going to step outside and update Scott. Let him know everything that happened. He may want to take on the followers of that town. That's getting worse than most places right now." Stiles said quietly.

"I'm going to run the perimeter and make sure no one is around." Liam stated.

Theo started moving slightly, still not waking up.

"We're home now, we're together." I said softly.

His body seemed to relax at my words or my voice. I'm not sure which one.

I pushed myself up and kissed his forehead.

"Becca?" He whispered.

His eyes still not opening.

"I'm here."

Then I took a deep breath and leaned down and softly pressed my lips to his.

With that his hand moved up to the back of my head as he pulled me in closer and kissed me back.