Chapter Twenty-One: The Man, The Myth, The Legend

~ Theo's POV ~

We fought for hours, the number of followers pouring into town seemed endless.

They were doing their best to separate us all from each other.

They constantly underestimate Liam; he may be smaller than a lot of them but his anger made him so much stronger than anyone here.

Liam was taking out groups of them at a time all on his own. They began trying to avoid him. We were all fighting in our own groups.

Stiles and I were fighting six of them in one group, Peter had jumped in to fight with Bec, Derek was like Liam and fighting groups on his own.

We were massively outnumbered but holding our own.

Then three large jeeps came speeding into town, shooting guns off in all directions. Not caring who they hit, many of their own men fell to the ground.

My heart dropped when I heard Bec scream out in pain as she was hit.

"I'm fine." She growled, trying to hide her pain.

They started to circle around us, blocking us in as the jeeps pulled up.

"It's Dominic." People around the circle whispered.

Bec started coughing up blood and Peter held her up.

Derek and Liam stood in front of them.

Stiles and I started to make our way over to them when some of the men behind us grabbed us holding us back. Even with all my strength I couldn't break free of them.

Derek and Liam crouched down ready to attack when given the chance.

I couldn't help but be afraid, the odds were stacked against us.

"Who killed my son?" Dominic yelled.

None of us said a word.

"Nick was after the girl." Someone yelled to him.

"Bring her to me!" He ordered.

"NO!" I snarled as I fought hard against the men holding me back.

My eyes met hers.

"I love you." She said quietly.

"I love you." I said as tears filled my eyes.

Two men walked closer to her, Peter shifted back to wolf so fast, they didn't know what hit them. He tore them down. Standing in a protective stance in front of her.

"I killed that pathetic pervert you called a son." Peter snarled.

"Peter no..." she whispered.

"Bring him to me."

"I can bring myself thank you."

Peter started walking closer to Dominic.

I kept my eyes on Bec, she had fallen to her knees coughing.

"Liam" I whispered.

He turned towards me and then followed where I was looking. He whispered something to Derek then ran over to Bec. No one paid attention to him, they were all watching Dominic and Peter.

"Try not to scream." He said to her.

Liam took his claws and started to cut her skin to get out the bullets.

"Listen to my voice Bec, focus on me, you're okay, Liam has you." I said as quietly as possible.

She kept her eyes on me and didn't make a sound.