IV • SOUTH KOREA • IV

It was a surprising day for the rebels of Mount Olympus. They only wished to help bring justice for the living victim of Dionysus. However, none of them were prepared to see the results.

Or as Deimos stated, the results of their bravery and heroic actions.

How is it possible that he or any of the three aces never warned them? If they had informed them about the catastrophic bargain that was negotiated with the board of directors, the brothers could have handled it differently. But they never mentioned anything.

It was one mystery after the other...

And so, each one of them dealt with their night in different ways. Some slept, some drank their thoughts away, and the others continued their personal duties.

= Two days before Halloween =

Fast forward to the next day.

A perfect time for the group in South Korea to gather and celebrate. They did not have any duties because it was still the Holiday period.

As a side benefit, they could arrange to take Sani out and reintroduce her to the world she had completely forgotten.

Jungkook's POV~

"How's the holiday going, my love?" I video chatted Helen early in the morning, just to check her up. I haven't been talking to her since she left to be with her family. I said I'd grant her the space she deserves. But after the alarming deaths that occurred yesterday, I felt extremely drained.

On my desk were a cup of hot chocolate and a small plate with scrambled eggs and bacon. I stayed in bed with my laptop by my side. I see Helen from the screen, sipping coffee on what appears to be their veranda.
She was comfortable because she was the only one awake...

"Great!" She smiles "We went skiing, sleighing, we even made snowmen for the kids here it was so fun!"

"I'm glad you're having fun... I miss you"

"I miss you too.. How about you, anything going on with you and the company lately?" She asks, taking sips of her coffee while I take sips of my hot choco. For some reason, I was nervous to tell her what happened.. I didn't want her to worry...

". . . Lately," I awkwardly breathe "some of our colleagues took the holidays off. Most of the time it's just me, Vera, and other employees who volunteered to work extra hours to fill the gaps. But aside from that, nothing else happened..."

"You...and... Vera.." She responds with half a grin on her lips "Anyway.. I'm glad you're okay. How's Sani?"

"She's..." Shit.. What do I say "she's going to spend the holidays with the Choi sisters."

"Oh," She nods "Just like last year. You know, I love how they're perfectly fine with spending an entire vacation inside a rehabilitation center, just for someone they're not even related to... They're so genuine"

"I agree.. "

". . But" She added, "I hope everything they're doing will be worth it in the end..."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean I hope they find all the pieces they need sooner. The deal with solving their parents' case, then with these condescending people at Sani's center, it's exhausting to have all of these in your hands you know." She's right though... We expected the troubles to span a few months to a year, but they lasted three years. And it's not all solved yet. "I'm surprised by the level of patience they have. And I'm glad they've never treated Sani like the burden she is... "