VI THE TEMPLE OF RESURRECTION VI

••• One of a thousand chambers •••

Namjoon never expected anyone to be able to find Hoseok after removing the entire unit of the room from sight. He made sure nobody would gain full access to that location. 

But the unfortunate thing was that he ignored the most important individuals he should have considered: those who had already completely blocked his power. He assumed the serum would not stop him, as it did not stop him the first time. He failed this time.

It took Jungkook merely an hour to find Hoseok. From the time Taehyung confronted his mother up to the time Namy was led to her chamber by Namjoon, Jungkook did not even scrutinize half of the castle. Because he followed an odd thought that entered his mind.

How was he able to sneak himself without any of the guards noticing? 

It was easy; all he had to do was disguise himself as an ordinary guard of Eunoia. As soon as he closed the sanctuary, he peered into corners where a few guards were placed. With a little visual action, he caught one guard's attention. Therefore, the guard was lured into a dark alley - enough for Jungkook to swiftly do his business.

Once he puts the guard to sleep with a serum on injected on his neck, Jungkook immediately puts him down and switches their clothes. After, he hid the guard behind a wall curtain. Then he left the scene. While sauntering to the first floor, he noticed Taehyung walking towards the castle hall. Jungkook kept his gaze fixed on each room he passed through, hoping to spot Hoseok. 

He spotted the ward, yet found it empty when he opened the door. He spotted the king's dining area, it was empty as well..

A far view of the castle hall, one from the balcony. Still, he did not see Hoseok. 

A few minutes into the second floor, he contacted Taehyung.  They both had earpieces connected to each other so it would be easy to communicate.. Taehyung had just fled the disaster that his mother had started, so she didn't bother asking why he suddenly left. However, if he thought Namjoon forced her not to move like the rest of the crowd, he was mistaken.

Aphrodite is too competent with her sons to notice that the man standing on the stairway isn't her firstborn. It was not Eros at all... It shocked her, yet she eventually realized it was Namjoon who deceived all mortals. 

=on a call=

(continuation)

"how much time is left till the serum sinks in?"
- Kim Taehyung