| 𝕬𝖈𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝖘𝖕𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖘|

I always viewed Hoseok like no other but a true friend. Among the Aces, he was the quiet one. Easy to approach, easy to educate. In all aspects, he was neutral. Despite small contributions, he made sure that every task he was assigned was completed correctly and on time.

Jung Hoseok was not as intelligent as Namjoon, nor was he as skilled as Seokjin.
Neither did he show an ounce of confidence like Jaeho showed.

And yet there he was... Lying cold on the ground after being beaten down by my boyfriend... 

"Hoseok!"

My legs gradually eroded;  my fingers lingered. They were struggling to decide which part of his body to grip. But I feel every part of his body had been fragile. 

"I don't understand it..." I was on the verge of tears "Why is he so angry?"

"S- Sani~"

He coughed...

"No no don't talk please, you need help! Let me get the police-"

"Sani leave me alone please," Though his arms were bruised, he tries to grope himself and see if any muscle had been damaged. "I'm telling you now to escape while you still can. Don't stay in a relationship you no longer feel safe in."

"Then come with me"
I insisted, trying to pull him but he refuses to hold me
"Hoseok come with me, let
s escape together"

"What the fuck! Sani no"

"The world is in our hands tonight" I beg "At least take the chance and escape with me?"

 "Sani!"

 "Hoseok, I'm terrified!!" I was terrified to leave him to die here "Whatever might happen to you while I'm gone?"

"Sani I need you to leave before he sees us again!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

"No. . . I'm not leaving you~"

.

.

"No you have to go, you have to-"

.

.

.

"I'M NOT LEAVING YOU!"

.