| 𝕬𝖈𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝕯𝖎𝖆𝖒𝖔𝖓𝖉𝖘 |

The mere reason why Dionysus had to tell the past from Sani's perspective was only because he wanted to hear what her heart spoke about him too... Perhaps, there was one in a million other chances that he was the main character in her story..
 Yet he was shocked to know her story still depicted him as the enemy.

And now it haunts him to choose between his first love and the woman who changed his life. Choosing Kyeong Sani would entail returning to Eunoia and facing an abundance of pain from people who never knew their story. It would surely shatter his good friendship among the rest who still had little faith in him. Especially the Choi sisters.

Thinking of what he had to endure lying all these years about their parents' death, it still brings the urge in him to seek their forgiveness... And he knew it would take him a horribly long time before they can even begin to process the truth. 

He would lose alot if he chose Kyeong Sani.. 

On the other hand, if he chose Tina, he will have to give up Kyeong Sani.

His love for Kyeong Sani was the sole anchor that made him sacrifice too much. A little too much of himself for one rose.

"Sani~" He whispers as a tear fell from the corner of his eye.. 

"You're letting me go, aren't you?" Sani painfully asks, and as he kept his gaze locked, he realized there was one thing he needed to do...

Before, he officially lets her go

"Sani you know it was more than just a kiss... You know how much I was willing to care for you. Our feelings were loud enough, even if we hid it in the shadows.. 

Why were you surprised to hear from Namjoon that I still loved you?

I thought you knew?"

As a guiltily answer, Sani breathes unevenly.

"But I understand.. You knew, but you were not sure of it because you were still too clueless.. Which is why, your side of the story still had a lot of bewildering questions. 

Like I always say.. I just wanted to love you..

I just wanted to show you that the hand I offered was far better than the love Morpheus gave you. Had I told you my side, I would not be able to explain it clearly as the way you expect.

Mainly because it only involves my friendship Morpheus...

So...

 I'm sorry for keeping all of this to myself until now..

But...-"

"Dionysus," Namy's call had him pause, looking at her "Back in Lemnos, you taught us something about Morpheus.... That he used to deliver messages to your father, right?

But he was also your first friend...

Was there any connection built deeper during that time that infuriated his anger towards you?"