VII THE TEMPLE OF RESURRECTION VII

If she thinks she can play with my mind, she's got me all wrong.
They all do... 
And most of the time when they try to read me, they end up failing.

"Forget it Manu~" Though... I couldn't figure out who that person was. She is a protector of Taehyung, but she's too afraid to reveal herself because she knows I'll have her arrested once I get a full view of her appearance. She's lucky I let her slip this time. "Fucking losers"

I can't believe I'm cursing again.. All of this isn't supposed to be who I am anymore. I lost myself and my closest friend in this kingdom. All because Taehyung entered and ruined my life again.

 But I'll show them how right I am..

Author's POV~

She had completely forgotten about the wine that had spilled on her gown, as to be expected. Taking pride in herself, she stormed out of the restroom and walked right into the same room that Taehyung headed to. The King's chamber. Of course, Manu did expect him to be there. After seeing that he quickly disappeared a minute after the royal couple left, she knew exactly where he would be. 
 But even if Taehyung would not be there yet, Manu needed to confront Namy and offer any possible help. Despite not being on good terms with her oldest sister, she was still willing to abide by her promise to Namjoon. 

The deal... That if she kept Namy alive until Jimin awoke, the prophecy could possibly be reversed. Hoseok will be proven guilty of orchestrating an entire assassination against the queen... If they succeed, Namjoon will keep his word and assist in Seokjin's release.
It was a smart move for him since the innocents of Eunoia could finally be given the chance to see Hoseok as the monster he was painted to be, and no doubt would they agree with his painful and everlasting punishment. 
Manu believed and acted upon it. Just as how Taehyung acted upon his promise to the Lims...

A few seconds after Manu left the restroom, the second cubicle opens. Another individual appeared to be in; she lifted her feet up as soon as she heard Manu push the restroom door open with a single kick. 

She listened to everything. And, of course, her heart skipped a beat. Or worse, an avalanche of tears brought down her eyes to the floor.
". . . What the fuck did they just say?" "Who is Taehyung going to ruin?"
When one isn't ready to hear certain things, overhearing can be destructive. It was lucky of her to not hear more of Taehyung's plan. But just from those simple words, her system was flooded with alarming perplexity; almost causing drool to drip on the surface of her cubicle.
"Why the fuck have I not been informed of this?"
However, it was why Namjoon kept it that she couldn't figure out. 

=flashback=
 * phone call *
Choi Niky: Seoul city, South Korea | Kim Namjoon: Eunoia

"You have to trust me okay? Do you trust me?"
- Kim Namjoon

"What do you mean?"
- Choi Niky

". . . If ever... Hoseok tries to ruin us tomorrow, I hope you trust me enough not to believe in him."
- Kim Namjoon

=END OF FLASHBACK=

Indeed, it was none other than the closest Choi sister to Kim Namjoon. She was the first Choi sister who believed him from the beginning and supported his every move. And frankly, she would do it again now that she sees danger happening.
'I have to find him' was the first thought that came to her mind. She feared that the lady who had spoken with Manu could have been an ally of Taehyung, and would thus assist him in orchestrating the disaster.