X THE PROPHECY X

SOUTH KOREA
=FLASHBACK=

Sani's POV~

"M- Mr. Min?"

They rudely invaded the Choi's residence, all in suits and puzzling equipment. I trusted that Helen would react the same way, but I know she's with them too.

They assigned a few workers to take responsibility for Arthes.
"What are you doing?"

"Good to see you again Sani," Jaeho Lim appears with his brother as he bowed to me "We are here to save you"

"Save me from what, you're all wicked!"

But even if they were able to bribe Arthes, I did not allow myself to fall.. I'm not letting them touch me.

"Get out, you're trespassing"

"SANI WAIT!" I tried running towards the kitchen to look for an easy exit. However, Jaeho was quick to chase me. He grabbed ahold of my arm, causing me to scream

"Sani listen to me!

"HELP!!"

"Sani," He raises his voice "The voices in your head! The voices in your head!!"
And it caught my full attention
"Sani what if.... What if I tell you those voices are in the same place where the Choi sisters are?"

"You mean. . . My sister?"

"I know the voices in your head aren't from a woman Sani... It's not"

I did not believe him right away, but he was right.

"It's not from a woman," He continued "It's from someone who holds your heart"

". . Who?"

"I'll take you there Sani so you can see for yourself. I can help you bring your memories back because all you need is to see his face in person... That's all you have to do Sani, I promise nothing else will happen"

"Who's face?"

He stared at me

"Answer me.. Who was it?"
His breathing lessened as he answered me

"You know damn well who he is Sani." He says, almost in a whisper "You just can't remember but you will soon..."

"I remember a lot Sir. I know Min Yoongi, he's an evil person!" I began to tear up from the threat I feel "I re-called bits of my past, it was all filled with Trauma. Why would you make me re-live that?"

"Because that isn't true...."

". . What??"

"Everything you know now is a lie," "And I can't convince you of anything as long as your real memories are repressed." His brows drew closer

". . . God, what is the truth? Just tell me!!"

"This.." His grip slid down to my hand. Then, he exposed my palm and gave me a small note which had my name written in bold.