V• 𝕬𝖈𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖘

"Mr. Lim, is it really necessary to include death in this?" Out of the blue, Helen interrupted their camaraderie as she confusingly questioned William "Can't we just talk it all out?"

"Ms. Lee as much as I respect you and your suggestions, I'm afraid we cannot agree with that."

"Why not?" She worries, prompting William to look at her as he answered "Please don't get in the way, ms. Lee. Your sweetheart is unconscious inside a bomb-infested home. And we control the detonation.."

"WHAT!?"
Helen tried to get closer to William. Sean, however, froze her in her tracks by revealing that he had the detonator in his palm..

"Now where was I," William proceeds "The choice is yours Sani.. "

"Wait!!" She begged

"I'll make this easier for you.. Kim Taehyung has never done anything as cruel as what Min Yoongi did. He is his own good person. If you think all men are incapable of living like normal human beings, he can prove you wrong. Because, unlike this monster, Taehyung was raised as a man with a loving heart. A man who desires peace and security. Now if you choose him, you are both free to go. Not only that, we will reconsider our deal with him in killing a certain someone..."

Taehyung's eyes widened at the huge opportunity Sani was offered.
'This is so fucking unfair' he began to feel that their meeting with the anonymous helpers was nothing but a ruse to trap Min Yoongi. To ruin him as part of their vengeance for Hoseok.

"However, if you choose Mr. Min, you are letting an annihilator walk freely without punishment.. An ally of the most dangerous man in our country. Be it Jung Hoseok? OR Kim Namjoon? Mr. Min will side with whoever thinks murdering is perfectly fine. We can never know what his heart says, which is both an advantage and a disadvantage. But I can assure you..

If he wasn't forced by his brothers to change,

he would still be the same merciless murderer...

So which one do you choose Sani?"

Sani stared at Yoongi's face contorted, struggling not to cry.
But"Sani~" Surprisingly, Yoongi eventually welled up with tears, trembling with grief in front of her. He was reminded of the cruel mistakes he has done in the past, which drove him to sob uncontrollably.
"I'm sorry~" He finally apologizes "This is all my fault.."

"See.." Says Jae-ho "He's using tricks to beg for your mercy... He has no love for anyone, not even for his own brother."
But he wasn't seeking her mercy...
He was just whiled up with regret; truly saddened by the thought of going back to Olympus because of the pain he brought upon mortals. Just as Seokjin had told him long ago... He carried a tower of tears behind his back, oblivious to the fact that the longer he ignored it, the worse his life became. All his life he longed to feel welcomed on this planet. But with his treacherous heart, he realizes maybe he can never be welcomed here.
"Sani I'm sorry for everything I did... I know my actions can never be forgiven which is why I tried my best not to confess them all to you. I know apologies won't bring your sister back, and tears won't make anything better.

I was so stupid Sani

I am a monster"

"I understand now.." Sani softly responds "When I first saw you, you were trashed on the floor... I couldn't figure out why you repeatedly asked for my forgiveness without telling me what there is to forgive.."