VI • SOUTH KOREA • VI

"𝔚𝔞𝔱𝔠𝔥 𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔪𝔶 𝔟𝔯𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯'𝔰 𝔰𝔬𝔲𝔩"

And the ring gradually disappeared.
Yoongi's entire body remained immobile in his position. His face was numb, and his gaze stayed fixed below the mirror.

A door opened inside his mind, unleashing all memories dating back to the first time he met Dionysus in the mortal world... He shuts his eyes until he completely fainted wide on the floor as he entered a different place in his mind.

'Hoseok?'

'What the fuck-'

'What the fuck-'

The Ace of hearts found himself lying in the Lone dessert of death, filled with souls floating in the air and a pile of deteriorated bodies beneath him..  

'Where the hell am I?'

'Yoongi?'

As Jaeho and the others waited behind the window, he temporarily turned his mic off and explained another piece about the spell.

"Then.." Jungkook asks "If what I heard was true - both Seokjin and Hoseok took the serum to block Namjoon's power, then how could've Namjoon entered their minds and controlled almost everything in Lemnos? Does that mean the serum didn't really work?"

"Jungkook.." He answers "They are all under a spell. The real reason why I brought Yoongi here is so I can remove it from him. Yoongi is a very powerful god but not when he is under a mind-numbing spell that traps his abilities. And though Hoseok asked me to keep this information confidential, I feel it is necessary to take this action now."

"Wait-" Jungkook turns to his right "Are you saying it was your choice to remove the spell from Yoongi? Did Hoseok plan to keep them like this forever?"

"Okay listen to what I have to say,"

"SIR SHE'S ON OUR FLOOR!"

"Lock the door please.." As he signaled, the assistant hurried towards the door and quickly pushed the lock. Now they return to their silence, hence, Jaeho continued to talk "Okay, so I'm not in the right position to share anything regarding Jung Hoseok's spells. I cannot give more details about the spell he put on all four of them, excluding Namjoon. Moreover, I don't know how he did it. that information is out of my reach...

But consider this. Even though it was Namjoon who demanded Hoseok to put a spell on them, Hoseok did his best to use it in a way all of them would somehow win. For Namjoon, he wished to force them all to forget everything they have ever known about Kyeong Sani. That was so he would re-build a good reputation and frame Jung Hoseok as the cruel monster. And he got it..
As for Hoseok, it was his last chance to save Sani. So he abided by Namjoon's demand and released a spell. After that, Lemnos happened, and surprisingly Eunoia happened.