V • SOUTH KOREA • V

Author's POV~

He anxiously puts the phone down and gazes upfront.

Too bad.. The call ended at the exact arrival of the anonymous.
The same ones who have been contacting Taehyung for the past three months, and eventually leading him to the last piece of evidence... The abandoned facility.. The brothers expected to have a successful deal with these helpers, yet they somehow failed to acknowledge that an abandoned facility - in the middle of a dead suburb - is just the perfect place to execute sabotage.

"Taehyung..

Taehyung!"

Yoongi repeatedly called Taehyung's name in secret, trying to get him to stop his business. Taehyung on the other hand didn't care much for the first two times Yoongi said his name.

But after the third one "Pothos~"

He turned his head and followed Yoongi's staggered gaze

"Are you seeing what I'm seeing?" Yoongi gulps in nervousness, prompting a nod from Taehyung as he gradually stood up "What in the actual fuck?"

"Maybe they're caretakers?"

"Sure. . . In bunny masks-"

Taehyung had a feeling it was them behind those black rugged bunny masks. And if it was, it's guaranteed that they are here for one reason... Or that's what he assumed..

But as he slowly gazes on his left, he remembers that he came here unarmed with his brother. His brother who is said to be turning into a full-blown mortal.

"Yoongi" His fists tightened "Are you still the same brother who once dislocated my left elbow during our training?"

"I get your point~" Yoongi answers "But in this situation I'm afraid neither one of us is capable of using our abilities..."

"Then prepare to run for your life"

But Yoongi couldn't take one more step since the anonymous kept sauntering closer. Approaching them are six mortal beings, all in black suits, rugged bunny masks, and aware of the story these gods hold.

but the last individual on the right was in her sleepwear, walking as if she wasn't prepared for this.

The brothers drew closer to each other, listening to their silence while they waited.

"Ahh.. Sons of Queen Aphrodite and King Ares," The 3rd person speaks under his mask "What a great pleasure meeting you two here at this hour...

Didn't we agree on midnight?"

"Excuse me, Sir, we didn't mean to invade your property. We were just curious," Yoongi calmly said

"Wow.. Whatever did I do to deserve this kind of respect Mr. Min Yoongi?"

"Sir, with all due respect, may we please speak in a formal matter?"

"And what does formal matter mean to you?"

Yoongi took one step forward as he bravely raises an eyebrow
"That means... Masks... Off.."