III • EUNOIA • III

Namjoon's POV~

= On a call =

"The Chief gave up just like that? What on earth?"
- Kim Namjoon

"I know, but we've already talked with him. And he's sure of their decision."
- Choi Niky

"What time will you be there?"
- Kim Namjoon

"After lunchtime. Right now, it's only 12: 45, but we're getting ready. do you want to stick around? I mean, hang in the call while we do all procedures to take Sani out?"
- Choi Niky

"Yes please?"
- Kim Namjoon

...

I was expecting Taehyung's call since yesterday. However, I think Yoongi forgot about it again. Either that or they were all fed up with the sudden news that they eventually forgot everything else.

I'm thankful Niky's abrupt call woke me up this morning. She's explained the details from the beginning of yesterday. And the more I listened, the louder my worries got.

Sani... It seems like none of her memories came back yet. But she wasn't the only one who knew the crucial deal that was put on her. There was still someone who could've stopped the chief from sealing that deal with them.

The chief himself...

...

"Niky are you still there?"
- Kim Namjoon

"It's actually good that you asked that, is it okay if I call you back after an hour? We kind of have a lot to arrange before leaving so, I might leave you unattended for too long. I promise I'll call you as soon as we leave the house."
- Choi Niky

"Sure, no problem. But please, I beg you not to forget about me. I'm just as excited as you all are"
- Kim Namjoon

"Don't worry, I won't."
- Choi Niky

"Okay, I know you won't... I.. I love you~"
- Kim Namjoon

"I.. I love you too!!"
- Choi Niky

". . . You're still here, aren't you?"
- Kim Namjoon

"Gosh, I hate it when you say that, now I feel guilty for hanging up!"
- Choi Niky

"Don't be! Just go Niky, I'll be waiting here."
- Kim Namjoon

"Okay, bye! bye! bye!"
- Choi Niky

= End of call =

I haven't left my room since this morning. I was too focused on her news that I barely felt the need to come out of my room. And gladly, I would stay here all day and listen intently to the rest of the procedure. I want to witness this extremely disturbing yet satisfying occurrence...

I walked around my chamber while waiting. I gave a slight peak outside my window, just to see if there was anything happening. So far, nothing.. Nothing seems suspicious. I believe I heard Namy and Aphrodite pass by my room some time ago, but that was it. They possibly sauntered down to the kitchen to start preparing breakfast.