V• EUNOIA • V

Seokjin's POV~

"Why isn't he picking up!?"

I tried calling Yoongi several times but his line is always busy.

After that stressful incident with Hoseok, a deluge of realizations flashed through my mind like lightning bolts. One was the assurance that Hoseok would not die. It's impossible for him to die since if he did, we would be hearing an entirely different story from the group in South Korea.
I forgot that I knew that information. Just like how I forgot about the deal that we pleaded with Chief Kang and the board of directors.
I think I've been sleeping so much over the years that my mind has practically stopped working.

Or... maybe it's just that it's difficult to function without my lady.

However, now... I'm determined to regain my old self. I need to work faster if I want to see Jeen sooner...
Of course, I still have a bigger motive for returning to Korea as the rest of my serums have been abandoned there and in South America.

"Seokjin!" I hear Jimin on the other side of the door, starting to worry for me "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine"

I strongly barricaded the sanctuary doors ever since I started working on the portal. If I had to focus, that wouldn't be possible with Namjoon and Jimin constantly talking to me. Besides, time alone would be perfect for me to sort my thoughts out.

"Seokjin!" He suddenly yells "I'm worried for you my friend, don't overwork yourself please! Look, I know the situation with Hoseok has made us all feel antsy, but just to let you know, he's recovering now."

"Thanks for the update," I say, ignoring his words "But I really can't let you in"

". . . My brothers are in trouble"

... I knew there was something else going on.
". . . What happened?"

"Hoseok's allies.... They got to Taehyung three months ago . ."

The Lims?

"They pressured him into an agreement," he continues, "a vengeance deal for Hoseok."

I paused for a bit..

So that's probably why Yoongi isn't picking up right now. He's probably as worried as Taehyung. Or worse, maybe they've threatened him too.. I know how much these allies value Hoseok, which is why I'm certain this scheme is intended to help set him free. They practically need him more than they need me, even if I was once their ally too.

But I just wanted to confirm what deal that was.. So I asked,
"What was it about?"

And he answered
". . . They promised to help him with Sierra and Yejun's case."

Why does it seem like Jimin'w holding back

"and in return?"

"Open the doors... please~" he demands..

"Jimin just tell me!"

". . Seokjin, please open it. I need your help"

Yet again
.
.
.
.
.
his voice had me concerned.