III • EUNOIA • III

Eunoia

. . . 3: 00 AM
= three days before Halloween =

"If I only knew that these people would come intrude us once more,"
He says; his knuckles covered in guiltless blood.
"I would have never agreed to leave them behind..."

"Even if you left no one behind"
One tries to survive, coughing his breath out "Karma will always find it's way to you."

". . . Karma" he chuckles "It's nice to see you believing that karma is more powerful than I am... Such a shame~"

"Of course it is.. Karma is a part of the human psyche. It comes naturally my friend. And believe me... Yours will come for your head~"

". . . I'd like to see them try"

 I'd like to see them try"

...

Manu's POV~

"Goodmorning!" I happily greet the children as each of them entered our daycare room

"Goodmorning Ms. Cha! Goodmorning Ms. Choi!"

"Alright, everybody's task today is building. Over there on the 2nd section, those cabinets are filled with colorful building blocks. I want you all to think of one place you would like to build in the future, and try turning your imagination into reality. It can be as simple as a house, or as fancy as a castle! Okay?
The bell will ring at exactly 9 am so you have one hour left.

Enjoy!"

Mondays are always so refreshing..

It was a good idea to place the daycare room exactly where the morning sunlight would hit it.. A perfect way to help energize the kids, and at the same time complement the warmth of my coffee and the crunch of freshly baked toast on my plate.

"Eyes on the children Manu!" Yet I already hear Ari scolding me from the other side of the room. "Manu!"

"Okay okay, I'm here-" I turned around, only to catch a glimpse of a tall prince approaching the entrance. His face, touched by the gleam of the sun. He always takes my breath away the second he enters the room.

But I'm not in love.... He's just that awfully attractive.
"Goodmorning!"

"good morning Mr. Kim!"

"You're here early today" I leaned my hand on the desk as he neared "Coffee?"

"Just drank mine" He grins, observing the children working