So cold yet so warm

TW: Getting lost, hypothermia, and death
A new ship: Indi/Michigan/Ohio/PA, born from the server
This is mostly Michigan/Ohio though

Also there was something from the server of Michigan getting lost so that's why him getting lost before is mentioned

Ohio's POV
—————
I watched as Michigan got his coat on, I could tell he was going outside.

"I'm going down to the lake, I'll be back later!" He exclaimed.

"Don't get lost again, it'll be even more dangerous for you because of the cold." PA responded, Michigan had gotten lost before, none of us wanted it to happen again.

"One of us should go with you to make sure you don't get lost!" Indiana responded happily.

"I can go with you!" I exclaimed happily, looking at my boyfriend.

"Fine, you can come with me." Michigan said, sighing a bit, but smiling. I smiled and ran over to get my coat on. I grabbed a light coat, gloves, and hat, putting the clothes on. I followed Michigan out the door, the cold immediately hit the pair of us. I thought to myself that I may have been underdressed for the cold, but I didn't think about it.

"We're gonna go to a different lake this time." Michigan said, hopping into his car. I nodded and got into the passenger seat.

"It's farther away so we should be there in about a half an hour." He stated as he started to drive the car. I nodded again in response.

—————

I looked out the window at the beautiful snowy landscape, the ground and trees covered in a thick layer of bright white snow. I saw as Michigan took a turn, part of me felt like it was a wrong turn, but I didn't say anything. I trusted that Michigan knew where he was going. A while later I checked my phone to see what the time was, 3:50 it read, we had definitely been driving for over half an hour.

"Are you sure we're going the wrong way?" I asked, looking over at my boyfriend.

"I'm sure, the drive is probably just taking longer than 30 minutes." He responded, assuring me that he knew where he was going. I went to look back outside, resting my head on my hand. I could feel the warm air of the heater on my skin, I smiled a little at the warmth. I heard as Michigan muttered something about being low on gas. I felt a bit concerned, but trusted him. I stared out at the white landscape, my eyes hypnotized by the beauty. I could feel myself start to get drowsy. I closed my eyes, soon falling into a light sleep.

~~~~~~

I looked over at my sleeping boyfriend, smiling at the sight. When I looked back I saw the car was critically low on gas, I knew I had to find a gas station soon. I continued to drive down the road, hoping I would see a gas station soon. I went back to focusing on driving and looking for a gas station. I didn't know if I would find one soon, this road was in the middle of nowhere. I continued driving though, there had to be gas station somewhere soon.

I felt the car come to halt, I checked to see if it had run out of gas, and sure enough I was right. I grabbed my phone to call someone to help. I turned it on but all I saw was a screen telling me it needed to charge. I decided to wake up Ohio, surely he had a phone with battery left in it.

"Hey!" I said a little loudly, shaking Ohio awake.

"What is it?" He mumbled, his eyes barely open.

"Do you have your phone with you?" I asked.

"No, why?" Ohio responded, asking his own question.

"Well the car ran out of gas." I stated, my voice laced with concern. I saw as Ohio's eyes widened in worry.