I'll never leave you

TW: Suicide

Ohio finished writing the letter with shaking hands. He folded it up, and set it on the bedside table. He saw the rope beckoning him. He stood on the step ladder, putting the rope around his throat. He sighed and kicked the chair down.

It was over.

Indiana went to go ask Ohio if he wanted to be with him and Alabama for awhile. He noticed the door was closed, he knocked on the door, no response.

"Hello! Are you in here?" Indiana asked, still no response. He got worried, but didn't try to panic. He might not be in here. He probably just closed the door on his way out. Indiana thought, he still felt very worried. He opened the door just to make sure. He stared in horror at the sight.

Indiana didn't say anything, he couldn't. Each time he tried to speak the words got stuck in his throat. He just stared at Ohio's dead body, hanging there.

"Th-this has to b-be fake, this can't be r-real." Indiana stammered out. He touched Ohio's hand, it was cold in lifeless. Indi let go in horror, tears welling in his eyes.

"He, he's d-dead." Indiana didn't know what to do. He could feel the tears falling down his cheeks. He didn't say anything, he didn't know what to say. He couldn't believe what had happened. He knew it was real, but he didn't want it to be real.

He noticed the piece of paper on the bedside table. He picked it up, knowing what it was. He had to go tell Alabama about this. He closed the door behind him and headed towards his room, where Alabama was at.

"Hey honey, how are you?" Alabama greeted, hearing the door open.

"Ohio hung himself." Indiana replied. Alabama looked at him in horror.

"You're joking?" Alabama asked, he could tell that Indiana wasn't though.

"I-I'm not." Indiana replied.

"Come here." Alabama called Indi over. Indiana sat down next to him.

"Ohio's dead." Indiana said, his voice quiet.

"Ohio's fucking dead!" Indiana nearly yelled, grabbing onto Alabama. Alabama hugged back, not saying a word.

"Do you want to read the letter?" Alabama asked. Indiana shook his head. He could feel tears form in his eyes again. He cried into Alabama's chest, hugging him tighter.

"Is it alright if I go see?" Alabama asked. Indiana shook his head again.

"I-I just w-want you h-here w-with m-me!" Indiana cried, burying his face deeper into 'Bama's chest. Alabama petting his boyfriend's back gently.

"I won't leave you." Alabama said, comforting the hurt state.

"Y-you p-promise?" Indiana asked, not looking up.

"I promise." Alabama responded.

"I just d-don't w-want Ohio t-to be d-dead." Indiana stuttered out.

"I know, I don't want him to be dead either." Alabama wasn't sure what to say. Indiana didn't speak, he just hugged Alabama tightly, crying into his chest.