Chapter 41

Well
It's time Jamie gets 2 parts (:
Have a good Saturday
Enjoy
Comment
Vote
-xoxo Honey Times

JAMIE PART 1

"Dakota what is it?" I look at her

She turns and hands me her phone.
I read through them and they're all about Dakota when she went to rehab back then and how she's going to relapse and sources claiming she's been drinking and doing drugs ever since Fifty Shades started filming. There is also one about her hooking up with guys and all the blog sites are chastening her and calling her names.

"Dakota this isn't true don't listen to the tabloids"

"Jamie I didn't have sex with anyone other than you."

"I know baby"

"She knows you're here with me and that's why she did it. She's got me figured out-"

"Stop, don't let her ruin our morning" I pull her waist to me and hug her "come lay down with me it's still early"

She lays down facing away from me and snuggle from behind her.
I hear her soft weeps
"Baby don't give into her, that's what she wants. She wants to keep us away and the more you give in you feed it to her, just focus on us."

After a while she falls asleep soundly but I can't fall back to sleep.
I flide my hand on her skin from thighs to waist under the sheets.
She's naked underneath.
I smile because I remember how she woke me up in the middle of the night for sex.
We fucked until 4 in the morning. Then we showered together. It just seemed like we couldn't get enough despite the many times we both came.

The heat from her body slowly causes me to fall asleep. And then all at once.

-------
I wake up and turn over to grab Dakota but she isn't in bed. I sit up and grab the sheet to my waist since I'm naked below and I reach down the floor for my sweats.
I get up and use the bathroom and brush my teeth but Dakota still isn't around. I check my phone at its 11:15.

I hear the door open and hear
"Jamie?"
I walk out the bathroom
"There you are. Where were you?"

"I had a session.... Here are your clothes, Leo brought them to me"

"Thank you. Uhm I'm going to go"

Her face falls and I know she doesn't want me to go.

"Oh Uhm okay" she makes her way to the sofa

"Are you going to be okay?"

"Yeah" she says quietly

I change into my pants and shirt and put my shoes on.

I walk over to her and kiss her softly
"I love you" she says

"I love you too baby okay, I'll see you soon"

I walk out and head to my car.
I drive off to the hospital.
----------

"You're back" my dad says

"Yeah I'm sorry I-"

"Why haven't you called Amelia? She's been worried sick"

"I-"

"Excuses only"

What the?

"Dad are you okay?"

"No"

"Whats wrong? Why are-"

"You didn't tell me that , that girl that came to see you, you cheated on Amelia with her and that she's 24"

"Dad I didn't-"

"Did you or did you not break up with Amelia when you got with that girl"

"I didn't b-"

"I thought I taught you better than that"

"Dad-"

"Is everything okay?" Amelia walks in with a pitcher

"Yes honey come on in" my dad says

I look at Amelia "what did you tell my dad?"

"She didn't tell me I asked her how things were and she simply told me the truth."

"Did you tell him everything?" I raise my voice at her and get in her face

"Jamie!" My dad shouts

"Yes that is everything" she raises her eyebrow and I know she's indicating that if I keep talking she's going to go to other measures.

"You'll fucken pay" I say in her face.

"JAMIE! THATS ENOUGH" My dad yells and starts to cough but I walk out of the room.

"Jamie wait"
I turn and its Amelia and I walk back to her

"It's enough that you have me tried to you with a poor innocent child and that you've threatened Dakota but to have my father go against me? You've really gone over board"

"I just want you to know I don't ay around, and I hope your girlfriend liked the taste of what it will be like if she keeps interfering"

"We knew it was you but that won't stop me from her if that's what you're trying to do"

"You better be careful"

"No you don't threaten me! You need to be careful yourself, I want you out of my house when we get back and I need you to leave as soon as possible" I warn her and storm off.

"Will do captain" she mocks
-------------
I'm sneaked back in to the facility and I head to Dakotas room.

She's napping on her bed and I decide to lay next to her .

I slide behind her and spoon her.
She looks over her shoulder
"Jamie?" She says sleepily.

" hey baby" I nuzzle her neck

"What are you doing here."

"I missed you already"

She giggles and turns to face me.
She kisses me.

She looks around the room and spots my suitcase.
"What's your suitcase doing here?"

"I'm not leaving until you do."

"How are you doing that?"

"Leo and some other lady are going to make sure no one checks up on you other than your therapist."

"Really?" She sits up and her eyes light up like Christmas.

"Yes baby I promised and I keep my promises"