Chapter 15

Hey guys so I did the crazy thing to upload 3 chapters today because I had been holding off for quite a while because of school but here you go, you guys honestly deserve 3 chapters. Thank you guys for your comments and reviews, keep them going, they tell me whether I should continue the story and what I can improve on, but most of all you guys are a motivation!!!! Love you guys and Thank you once again.
- Honey Times xoxo

I shut the trailer door behind me and lean my back against it
What the fuck did I do

"Baby you took long" Amelia heads towards me and places her hands around my neck. She reaches up and kisses me but I pull back.

"What's wrong?" She looks at me puzzled

"What's wrong ? What's wrong is where have you been?... I've tried calling you for weeks and I didn't get a response."

"Awww you missed me, I missed you too but I had gone to Paris to help your sisters best friend Selena for winter fashion week, she desperately needed help because she was understaffed and I had dropped my phone in water and I didn't get a new phone , I thought since you were busy and I was busy it didn't matter because we were going to be too busy to pay attention to one another..... It was all in good intentions my love"

She kisses me hard and pulls me away from the door.
Her small tongue dancing with mine. I give in for a minute and I place my hands on her waist, but I can't it's just, it's not what I want anymore and so I push her back and pull away.

Amelia just feels familiar but she doesn't feel like Dakota.
Dakota feels like passion and fire all in one.
When she kisses me, it's as if she needs my kisses, as if every kiss we share is her next breath of air, it's as if she lives for them.
I shake the clouds in my head and state at Amelia

"How long are you here for?"

"I was only able to get a week off from work so I have to be back next Monday"

"We need to talk about us, and where this is going,"

"What do you mean?" She narrows her eyes at me

"Amelia we need to take a break"

"What! Why?"

"You know why, this- look I need to head back to set, let's talk later, I'll pick you up at where ever you're staying at and I'll take you to dinner" I head to the trailer door and open it.

"Yes we do need to talk, you're not getting rid of me so easily baby, I understand you're mad that I didn't call you but we'll work this out"

"Amelia it's more complicated than that"
She walks over to the door and grabs my face with one hand and bring my face towards her "I'll text you the details" she then kisses me, walks out and leaves.

I make my way towards set and I'm just 5 minutes late but I see no one around and I check my phone but no messages so I make a call.

"Hello"

"Sam, where's everyone"

"Uhmm didn't Dakots tell you, we don't need to reshoot Ana's first time, the visual team said we had enough scenes, I told her to tell you that you guys get the rest of the day off, I'm in the studio so I'll see you tomorrow as scheduled"

"Well no she probably forgot to tell me but I'll see you tomorrow"

I end the call and make another phone call and all I get is Dakota's voicemail
Hey it's Dakota, you've reached my voicemail, leave a message.
"Dakota please awnser the phone, I don't like how things left off we need to talk, please call me"