Chapter 38

I hope your Friday is going well and you're being productive.
I am . Kind of.
I'm relaxing before midterms this week. No Nvm I don't want to talk about that
Anyways lmao ....Here you go
Comment .Review. Vote ❤️❤️❤️
ENJOYYYYYYYY
-xoxo Honey Times Original

He's here? How?
"Jamie what are you doing here" I say standing at the door still and dumbfounded.

He walks towards me and puts one arm around my waist and the other on my cheek. He rubs the pad of his thumb slowly from my cheek to my bottom lip. He caresses my bottom lip softly and leans in.
His mouth is on mine, with a feverish need and I push him backwards and close the door with my foot. I place my arms around his neck and pull him closer to me with his hair. His tongue makes his way into my mouth to which I respond with slow licks. He moves his hand from my face and joins it with his other hand at my waist. I'm backing him up and I slowly start to realize that this is happening in the room I'm vacating at a rehab facility.

I pull my mouth apart from him, step back from his embrace and turn around
"Dakota what's wrong?"

"I'm ... You're here.... in my room .... at this fucken rehab center."

He comes up to me from behind, puts his arms around my and his face on the crook of the right side of my neck.
He presses his cheek to mine and sighs quietly.

"Baby... I'm here for you. I needed to see you again. I've traveled through so many rehabs just to discover you're here. Yesterday wasn't enough for me. I needed more from you and for you to have drop in and leave so quickly I panicked ... I'm panicking, I've never been apart from you for so long. Please don't deny me...from you"

I turn around while still in his embrace
"I'm in rehab....for drugs" I look down with tears falling down my cheek

"Hey look at me.. You're not a drug addict... You did what you did for something.... I totally understand you.. No one does... No one gets you like I do." He lifts my chin up and I'm staring into his warm powerful blue eyes "don't be embarrassed because you're here. You don't have to ever hide from me. I don't care where you are... I'll go to hell and back for you if I have too"

He wipes my tears and I place my hands around his neck. I reach up to kiss him but this time with a mission. Our kiss intensifies and heat radiates from my body sending me to a desperate drive. His lips play a rougher scene yet soft at the same time. His tongue explores the roof of my mouth that causes a shiver to run through me and reaches me all the way down there. Without awareness I moan into his mouth which causes his hands move from my waist and start to explore the body he's been deprived of for so long.
His hands slide from my ass to the back side of my thighs and picks me up towards him and starts to carry me approaching the bed.
He stands at the edge of the bed and I pull him closer to my mouth as if the space between us is far from one another.

He pulls apart and says with short breath "I want you now" his eyes filled with demand.

I reciprocate and tell him
"I need you now"

Without letting my body lose contact with his, he places me on the bed. He spreads my thighs apart with his and falls in between me. He pulls apart his lips from me and gazes at me. Longing. His hand starts to skim under my shirt while the other grabs my ass. He pulls my bra down exposing my breast underneath my shirt. He tugs hard at my nipple which makes me whimper loudly and his other hand cover my mouth.
"Shhhhh be quiet.... They'll catch us."
He leaves his hand on my mouth, the other hand slides effortlessly at my back side and undoes the strap, he pulls my bra under my shirt and rips it easily since it's made of cotton and throws it over him. He continues to tease me with his long fingers and rolls then tugs my nipple and repeats.
I move my hands from around his neck and start to lift his shirt from the back and he complies by helping me take it off and I throw it on the floor.
God dammm I missed looking at this.
He place his mouth on my nipple over my shirt and starts to suck through the cotton. I place my hands on his hair and pull him closer to my breast. His expert hands run down to my leggings and reaches over them and hooks his fingers over the leggings and waist band of my underwear. He pulls down and I lift my backside to help him. He moves away from me in order to get it all off then discards them joining the rest of our garments on the floor.
His hands glide from my thighs to my waist slowly and he pulls me towards him.
I giggle and he smirks
"We're going to have to find a way to keep you quiet"
He has me take my shirt off.
I'm completely naked under him.
"So beautiful" he murmurs against my lips.
My breath hitches and I'm so wanting.

He begins to kiss me again and his hand explores my breast and elsewhere.
He stops his hand when he's found what he wants. He cups my intimate and palms my clit and begins to massage.
I moan in his mouth unexpectedly which gives him access to my open mouth and inserts his tongue.
He starts to massage my clit slowly
"Ja-Jamie" I managed to say between harsh breaths
He starts to kiss my neck and I can't suppress my moans and I give in.
I start to whimper and rub myself on his fingers pleading him to go faster but he continues his sweet slow torture.
"Please" I beg

He kisses the base of my neck and whispers in a low husky voice "what do you want baby?"

He inserts one finger and thrusts in slowly and aks
"Hmmmm?" he runs his tongue over my neck. His stubble tickling me in the process.
I moan but at the same time cry "you baby, I want you"
I groan as he continues to slip his finger in and out in a pattern.

He inserts the other finger, I widen my thighs, then he picks up the pace and his lips find mine once more.
He thrust his fingers faster and we are all harsh breaths and heat.
As soon as I begin to climax he takes his fingers out and kneels up
And I look up at him, breathing hard and desperation.
He smirks at me and inserts his fingers in his mouth and sucks on my proof of pleasure right off his fingers.
I can't tear my gaze at him, so for better sight I sit up by propping myself on my elbows and he begins to unbutton his pants and lowers his boxers and reveals his erection.
Unintentionally I bite my lip and he smirks.
He produces a foil from his pocket and I giggle.
"You came on a mission" I say

"Hell yeah" he says and rips the foil with his mouth
Oh fuck Dornan

He rolls the condom over his erection and place one hand on the side of my head to steady himself so he can get inside me.
With his hand grabbing his erection he places his erection on top of my clit and I suck air through my clenched teeth and he slides the head of his erection up and down, teasing me.
"Fuck Jamie" ........"please baby"
He continues to tease my clitoris
Up .... Down ... Up ..... Down
I settle with the slow rhythm and I start to reach climax that causes my eyes to shut close
"Ba-baby" I whimper
Then suddenly he thrusts into me and I cry out sinking my finger nails into his back and pulling him down closer onto me
"Uhh fuck babe" he says through gritted teeth
We're all moans, breathing and sweat.
We find our pace and become in the zone with one another.
All the silence. Broken