Chapter 19

Sidenote: please please please comment any opinions. I love reviews , tell me what you think about my story so far. Should I continue ?
And ima start to add picture headings , yay or nay lol anyways enjoy !
- xoxo Honey Times

"And it's called acting" she says and walks off

Is it true. Is she back with Matt or with someone else ?
She couldn't have, I know I fucked up but she needs to let me explain that me and Amelia have technically been done, it was just never official.

I walk off to the car and the driver drives me to my apartment, I need to take a few shots.

Its Saturday morning and I wake up take my usual jog around the area and come back and shower and eat breakfast. This whole week has been hell for me, But I must say Dakotas acting is very good because lately all she does is act like she likes me in front of everyone and loathes me the next minute were alone.
Good thing the majority of them are sex scenes and we don't talk much,
I'm glad I still get to rub up on her soft white alabaster skin. And purposefully I rub on her sexually rather than acting and it's funny how pissed she gets
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dakota moans in my ear as I'm holding her thighs and pressing her down on me hard, I'm almost hard right now I know she can feel me.
"Okay cut guys, that's great thank you"
I unbuckle one of the wrist straps that Dakota is bound too.
I smile because I'm pressing up to her to reach the restraints and she can feel my almost erection
"Ugh gross, hurry up" she rolls her eyes
"Patience baby" I kiss her nose
She stares up at me while I free on of her wrists
"I'll do the other one" she says but I know she can't
I put on my robe and put half of the robe on her while she struggles with her other wrist.
Her cute struggle moans push me to a full erection.
"Say it"
"Say what" she says
"You need my help"
"No" she moans in struggle once more
She inhales and exhales and rolls her eyes
"Dakota for fuck sake's your naked, the crew is about to come in"
"So?" She pauses her struggle
"SO!!" I exclaim
"Don't shout at me" she replies
"Oh you haven't met SHOUTY !"
"Here" I take a hold of her wrist and free it and cover her other side of her body with the robe and tie the robe belt tight
"I can do that" she pushes my hands
"I know, but I'll touch you anyway I can"
"Perv" she whispers and walks off
I smile because I know I'm getting to her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I get a call in my phone that interrupts my memory and why am I not surprised.
"Amelia."

"Jamie, before you hang up please hear me out"

"Make it quick"

"I'm sorry for how I've been acting, It's just you are the one person in my life that's been there for the longest time and I love you Jamie believe it or not even if it means as a friend-"

"Amelia"

"No listen to me, you're right, you're so right, we've drifted off for the past year but I've just grown to accustom to you and especially us and I don't want to end on a bad note with you, look why don't you come by this evening for dinner, I'll cook as a kind of goodbye for me before I head back to London, and a goodbye between us."

"I don't think that's a good idea"

"It's the least you can do for me .. You know with the whole Dakota thing"

Deep down I know she's right "fine, say 7pm ?"

"Perfect" she purrs "Can't wait" she ends and the line goes dead.

I'm ready by 6:45 but I wouldn't call it ready I'm in jeans and a t shirt and I'm really debating to go but she's right, it's the least I owe her. I finish my one glass of Hennessy and head out

I make my way to her hotel room and knock on the door.

She opens and she's in lingerie "Oh Jamie, come in."

"Did you wear that on purpose? I enter the room

"What? No, I was running late because I had things to do earlier and I made dinner and was going to change when you knocked, but hey think of it as the last time you'll see me like this?" she runs her fingers through the robe she has over the skimpy baby pink dress.

I get closer to her and I'm inches away from her face, I stare down at her body and she bites her lip, I place my hands on the back of her waist and bring them to her stomach and then grab the robe's belt and tie her robe shut. I bring my mouth to her ear and say "Go change or I'll leave"

She steps back and she's flushed and embarrassed, she turns and walks off.

2 minutes later she comes with a black fitted dress but more appropriate.

"Well drinks first?" she asks as she's in the kitchen

"Uhm no I drank before I got here"

"Please Jamie join me, it's the lea-"

"Fine"

"Guinness?" she smiles

"Yeah"

She hands me a beer and she has one also and she starts to set the table with dinner

I'm 2 beers down and done with dinner but I'm still straight,

"Another beer?"

"No I'm good I have to drive"

"You drank 2 beers and you drank before you got here, you're not driving, you're calling a cab so at least drink another beer with me"

"Are you trying to get me drunk?"

She laughs "As much as the idea sounds enticing, no" she stands and heads to the kitchen

She comes back and hands me the beer

"You're not drinking anymore" I take a swig

"No, I don't drink after a meal"

I take another swig and suddenly my head feels fuzzy

Fuck Dornan, you over did yourself that's enough, you need to leave.

I stand and a sudden feeling of pounding in my head kicks in. everything feels fuzzy and slow

"Jamie are you okay" "You don't look so good" "You should lie down on the couch"

I hold on to the table and everything starts to blacken, Amelia gets out of her seat and kneels before me and smiles

"Jamie you should come and lie down with me, your pale and have had too much to drink and I'm too small to take you to a cab"

"No, I should go home" I reply, I stand up and everything rushes in me.

I feel my face coming to contact with the floor.

The last thing I hear before I pass out is Amelia "Jamie..."