Chapter 4

Side note: this is my first fan fiction and and your comments are very much appreciated !Jamie is actually not married and not a father but is bf/gf with Amelia, Dakota is single . Thank you for reading - xoxoxo

I'm jogging through the streets of London with music blasting through my ears.
She's all I've been thinking of for the last 2 days since Monday

Those baby blue eyes, pink pouty lips and her gorgeous blushed cheeks.
I can't stop going back to what went wrong in my audition.
Maybe they saw me walk? Oh god my walk is horrible
Maybe I'm not tall enough? Maybe it's because I'm Irish.
I just can't stop stressing over this.
The Fall's first season is done and I don't have anything else to do, I won't hear front the producers in a year since they still need to air the episodes, get reviews and talk with the studio.
Fifty Shades was suppose to be my big break in Hollywood.
But that doesn't even matter anymore.

I walk into the coffee shop in my area and order 2 coffees, hazelnut creamer on one and plain on the other.
I'll never understand why she doesn't like creamer in her coffee. Entering the apartment she's setting breakfast on the table.
"Baby you're right on time" she says
I walk over to her and give her a peck on the cheek "yeah I cut my run short but I stopped for coffee since the coffee maker is broken"
"Great, well dig in you must be starving" she replies.
"Actually I'm going to shower first"
I need to wash her away. All thoughts of her.
"Oh... Well okay then, I'll wait for you"
"Okay" I reply as I walk towards the bathroom.

Amelia's waiting for me on the table reading Glamour UK.
Amelia Warner and I have been dating for about 2 years or so. She approached me at a party of mutual friends one night and since then we've built this relationship.
" I take it you're not mad about yesterday" I break the silence as I sit to eat breakfast.
"Babe, it was just a misunderstanding that's it" she puts the glamour down and starts to eat her breakfast
"Yeah lately we have been having those a lot." I reply
She looks at me like if I've slapped her across the face.
"What?" I ask
"I've apologized already what else do you want me to do?" She strikes
"Not get jealous over something irrelevant"
She widens her eyes "well excuse me for putting her in her place while she kept starting at what's mine"
"She's my optometrist" I rebuttal
"She was staring a little too much"
"She was looking at my eyes Millie"
"So you agree with me!"
"You're fucking with me right?"
"Babe just eat your breakfast okay that's all behind us now, I apologized and I'm making up for it over breakfast and were going to have fun over at Eddies house this Friday okay?" She gets up, grabs my face and kisses me chastely.

We're over at Eddies and honestly I'm glad to be at my mates house and currently not at mine. This week has been exhausting
"Dornan!" He walks to me with 2 beers in his hand.
"Redmayne" I reply and he hands me a beer.
"How'd the audition go ?"
"Don't ask, almost like it never happened" I take a swig of my beer
"That bad huh?" He puts a hand on my shoulder.
"No on the contrary, I felt good, I just don't understand why they haven't called me yet. It's been 2 days, if they didn't like me they should just tell me already. I hate waiting" this time I take a longer swig.
"Patience is key my man, also is growing acustom to rejection" he nods
"Let's change the subject, how's married life?" I reply
"Sex everyday, that's all I have to say, ever since I put that ring on her finger" he clinks his beer to mine.
"Maybe you should put one on Amelia, that way she'll stop being an arse" he bumps his shoulder to mine
"Watch your mouth and no not yet, 2 years but we still have a lot of learning to do" I reply with a disapproving tone.
"You're in your 30's mate, time isn't on your side" Eddie contemplates
" I -"
My phone starts to ring and its not a London number so I debate whether to let it go to voicemail but answer it anyway.
"Hello?"
"Yes Hello is this Jamie Dornan?"
"Yes this is him?"
"Jamie this is Sam Taylor the director of Fifty Shades of Grey"
"Oh yes hi, Mrs Taylor Johnson"
"Sam please and I'm sorry, we're you sleeping I wasn't aware of our time difference till now "
"No I'm not sorry, go ahead"
"Oh okay, well I'm calling to let you know that you got the part for Christian Grey. I'm not the one designated to tell you but I certainly wanted to be the first to tell you" she says in a casual tone which makes me relax.
"Oh wow thank you so much for the opportunity " I cannot hide my enthusiasm at all.
"No thank you Mr.Dornan, paper work will be sent to you over the next few hours with an official letter explaining minor detail, please review them briefly and any questions will be discussed in the informative meeting, we expect to see you Monday at 7 am, goodnight and congratulations Jamie."
"Thank you Sam and goodnight"
I'm at a total loss for words, and the only thing that registers in my mind are those baby blue eyes.
"There you are Dornan, I thought you left" Eddie joins me outside
"You'll never believe who called?"
"Kiera ?" He laughs loudly, he's clearly drunk already.
"Low blow Redmayne and no, I got the part!"
"Whaaaaaaaaaaat ? Well you know what that means, enough beer let's bring the tequila out" he slurs
"For once Ed, I agree with you"
We head back in to join the group and start cracking my favorite, Patron and Cuervo.