Chapter 13

Comment as always, I live for your comment and reviews you guys, they let me know whether I should keep going or not . Sorry this one is late it's just school caught up with me , I had a mixture of exams and a oral presentation. Love you guys !!! Thanks for your support if I haven't said it enough.
- Honey Times xoxo

DAKOTA PART ONE

"Say it again"

"Say what?"

"You know!" I nudge at him

"Ohhhhh that" he smirks as he caresses my cheek with his thumbs down

"Yes" I say breathlessly

We're in bed, as we have been all morning. Im resting on his side , my head on his shoulder, our legs intertwined, one of his hands caressing my thigh and the other my back and my hand playing with the small smat of hair on his chest.

"I love you"

I smile shyly "I love the sound of it"

"Me too" he smiles and kisses my nose

"We should get ready to head to set" he says

"You're right, I'm nervous" I crinkle my nose at him

He laughs "me too"

We walk hand in hand to set and Sam turns around "oh my gosh, what is this" she points to our intertwined hands
I smile and say
"Uhm were kinda something now"

"I can see that" she says

"Okay yeah anyways me and Jamie are dating, were the typical people who start dating in the movie and out of the movie like a Rob a Kristen thing anywaaaays lets get over this" I smile

Jamie and Sam stare at me and start to laugh

"Okay well let's let the crew clear out for a closed set everyone" she announces

Me and Jamie sit in hair and makeup separately
When we head back to set and sit on "Christians Bed" and wait for the few people to clear set and finish setting up.

Sam walks over
"Okay guys, this is the first love scene and I take it that you guys aren't all that nervous because I mean it's obvious now but let me explain how this will go"

She explains that it's just going to be th 3 of us and there will be 3 cameras 2 self filming cameras and one that she will be moving around so that we can get all the angles in one shot.

"Okay guys take your mark... Cameras rolling .... Action"

Jamie kneels down below me and starts to unbutton my pants, he looks up at me and those piercing blue eyes are telling me that this isn't pretend for him. He slides my pants down and I step out of them he starts to kiss my thighs, Jamie has a way with his lips. He stands back up and all I want is to charge his mouth but I can't right now, he kisses me chastely and lifts my shirt up then undoes my bra.
Can this be anymore bothersome, I want him now!
I'm laying on the bed and Jamie is peeling out of that white linen shirt.
Oh god I can watch this man undress forever
I'm wearing my modesty plaster but it really isn't much .
Jamie gets on top of me in between my legs and stares down at me. We start to move and he's rubbing at me in the right place and I really can't wait till they call cut becasue this is killing me.

"CUT!......okay guys take 30, im going to review the scenes with the visuals team and get back to you"

Jamie covers me with the blanket on the bed and puts on the pants on the floor and walks over to where there are 2 bathrobes on hooks.