Chapter 39

"Jamie" she cries out as I slam into her again and again.
She rakes her nails in my back the deeper I go.
She cries out louder and I feel her body quiver as she finds her release. A few seconds later I find mine.
"Fuck" I curse under my breath.

I look down at her and she looks worn out. Her hair is a mess, her lips are kiss swollen, her face flushed and her cheeks with a pink hue.

I kiss her lips once more but don't make an attempt to deepen it.

I lay down next to her and we lay there catching our breath.
--------
A few minutes after she lays on her side next to me and her thigh resting on top of my dick. Her small soft hand runs over my chest. She looks up at me and smiles.
I caress her cheek then lay my hands on her thigh.
"I most definitely missed that" she blushes

I smile "Same baby"

The door open and we both quickly turn to look and its Leo looking inside a bag
He looks up
"Holy shit" he closes the door behind him.

I grab the blanket that's on the side and cover Dakota and myself
She giggles but I'm annoyed.
"Mate, really?" I tell him

He laughs "I'm sorry but dammmm I didn't mean to find you like this so soon"

I roll my eyes and throw my head back on the pillow. I lift my head and cross my arms behind my head.

"I was just checking to see if you guys have the munchies because I have snacks but I see you guys fulfilled your hunger." He smirks

Dakota giggles "Get out" she points to the door.
"Okay okay I'm leaving but I'll be back, your next session is in 15 minutes by the way" Leo reminds her

She groans and rests her head on my chest.
Leo walks out the door and closes it.
I caress her cheek with my thumb.

"I don't want to be here anymore" she says quietly.

"I know baby but you'll be out soon"

She sits up and grasps the blanket up to her chest.
"And then what huh? We'll go back to ignoring each other ?" She says in a bothered tone

"I.."

"Exactly"

"Why are you mad?"

"Because we just had mind blowing sex and that's it. We'll just go back to pretending like we're just co stars or nothing for now up until the movie promotes.... I bet Amelia doesn't even know you're here"

"...... She doesn't"

She gets up off the bed and picks up the clothes on the floor and heads to the bathroom and closes the door behind her.
I get off the bed and put my jeans on and walk over to the bathroom.
I open the door and see her sitting on the edge of the bathtub with her face in her hands.

I kneel besides her and grab the shirt she left on the floor next to her and put it on her and she complies and helps me place it on her.
I wipe the tears that have fallen down her cheek.
"Why are you doing this to yourself? You're getting upset after we just did something great" I tell her

"Because Jamie, you don't get how much I've missed you. How much I needed you, how much I still want you. And for me to feel that. It means nothing at all. Because this won't go anywhere. This is all I'll get while you go back to her and live your life. I'm just a simple fuck." She looks away.

"Don't you fucken talk about your self like that" I pull her chin up and grasp it firmly to have her eyes fixate on mine. "You don't think I've missed you? You don't think I've needed you too? You don't think that I'm in hell not being able to be by your side. You wouldn't tell me where you were, There hasn't been a fucken day that I didn't think of you...you broke up with me. You didn't even give me a chance to help you. You shut me out" I raise my voice.

"Why shouldn't I shut you out. I don't want to get hurt. I can't take the pain"

"Why would you get hurt?"

"Because loving you will ruin both of us emotionally and socially."

"I've already told you I don't care what people think."

"You're having a baby with her. And she's actually pregnant"

And it's always going to come down to this. Me being a father. My dad was right she wants a family of her own too.

"Dakota"

"I'm sorry" she gets up and start to head for the door

"NO" I pull her back "you're not going to ruin this."

She tries to struggle out of my grasp "Jamie stop" she sobs and looks down

"Are you trying to hurt me?"

She stops struggling and looks up at me.
"You're the one who hurt me" she says

"I think you know I'm completely trying to do the opposite"

"You got her pregnant" she says and I release her

"I was drugged"

"You still went to see her"

"You're blaming me?"

"No I'm blaming myself for becoming involved with you. Don't you see that this .. this will only ever be nothing but a sexual relationship if it goes somewhere. This whole hiding around and going behind her back becasue we're scared of what Amelia would do. The information she has on us. That's all we'll ever have, secrets and lies. While you .. You and Amelia raise a child. If this gets out I'll look like the drug addict home wrecker and Amelia will make damm sure it will get out"

"I won't let her"

"How? Tell me"

I don't respond because truth is I don't know how. I can't tell her how scared I actually am of all this or what Amelia has on us and if it gets out. I don't want Dakota to be the main one who takes the hit.

"Exactly." She snaps

"Just wait. Wait for me" I plead

She shakily inhales deeply
"I've done enough waiting. You need to go."

She starts to walk towards the door.

"Dakota if you walk out the bathroom door. I....I'm done"
She doesn't turn around but instead walks out.