Chapter 26

Happy Sunday !!! I'm doing homework but I decided to give you guys one chapter. Just this one for today, I'll probably upload another tomorrow or Tuesday. Have a great rest of the day my loves.
Enjoy,comment and review!!
-xoxo HoneyTimes

I follow him out of the trailer and his arm once more.

"Jamie"

He turns and says "Dakota"

He grabs me close to him and kisses me. His kiss is urgent and deep, but I deepen the kiss.

He pulls apart slowly and places his forehead on mine with his eyes closed. When he opens then he pulls away but he still has me close to his body.

"You are mine and no one, I mean no one will hurt you anymore. I love you and I mean it"

Before I can say anything he grabs my hand and I'm guessing he is leading me to the car "let's go" he says.

------

We're in the car and god knows where we are driving.
"Where are we going ?" I ask

"You'll see" he smiles and grabs my hand over the console.

------

We're 40 minutes into our drive and I look at the side mirror

"Babe you see that black car in the back ?" I say pointing out a black Nissan Altima with California plates whose 2 cars down

He looks at his rear view mirror "yeah, the Nissan?"

"Yeah, I could swear it's been following us for the last 45 minutes, maybe it's just me or maybe it's protection, what if it's a paparazzi?"

He looks once more at his rear view and then his side and starts to change lanes, but so does the Nissan.

"Exit here, I know this street" I tell him.
He does so and so does the Nissan,
He runs the yellow and somehow the Nissan does too and manages to miss the mini van that almost hits him on its side.

----

Jamie pulls over to an alley and stops half way before exiting and the Nissan stays in the beginning of the alley. Jamie drives closer to the exit and the Nissan pulls in half way.
Jamie laughs a sarcastic laugh
"You have got to be FUCKEN kidding me." He says
Jamie turns the car off and so does the Nissan.
Jamie takes off his seatbelt and pushes a button that makes the trunk pop up.

He gets out the car and turns and looks me in the eyes

"Do not get out of the car by any means, lock the car"

"No Jamie don't leave me, stay inside with me let's just go please"

He's quiet and searches my eyes for something "I need to kill of this steam somehow" he says and leaves

What? No!

------

I turn in my seat to see what he's going to do.

He retrieves a golf club from the back and heads for the car, whoever is inside oddly hasn't gotten out of the car.

Jamie then picks up the golf club and smashes the right headlight.

No Jamie

The driver honks the car and Jamie starts to smash the hood of the car

"GET OUT OF THE FUCKEN CAR" Jamie screams at the driver

Jamie continues to total the car with the club.

A click comes from the car and I suspect he's unlocked the car so he drops the golf club to the ground.