Chapter 116

After finding this small abrupt red spot, Luo Shuyu encountered a problem. How should he pull this red spot out of Shen Mingyun’s scalp?

Li Mingjin also noticed the place Luo Shuyu was staring at: “How is it? Have you found anything?” He didn’t know what Luo Shuyu was looking for, and Luo Shuyu himself said that he didn’t know how to describe it, so he could only look for it based on his feelings.

But Li Mingjin knew that what Luo Shuyu was looking for was what made Shen Mingyun evil.

Luo Shuyu handed the magnifying glass to Li Mingjin: “Look, there is a red dot here that is completely different from the scalp. I want to take it out.”

Li Mingjin stared at the red dot with a magnifying glass: “It seems to be moving.”
Luo Shuyu also leaned forward: “I just didn’t see it. It seems that it is alive. Your Majesty, is there any way to take it out?”
Luo Shuyu had a plan to make a living. This red dot is now pierced on Shen Mingyun’s scalp like a thorn. According to their usual solution, most of them are picked out with a needle. Since this is stuck on Shen Mingyun’s scalp, that’s it. It will not damage Shen Mingyun’s head, as long as it is squeezed out as a puncture or picked out with a needle.

While Li Mingjin was still thinking of a solution, Luo Shuyu had already figured out how to deal with this red system.

He asked the two most provocative mothers to take their needles.

Luo Shuyu asked them to find a way to squeeze the red thorn-like thing out of Shen Mingyun’s head.

Even if it can move, it shows that it is a living thing, and this living thing does not yet know what kind of power it has.
Shen Mingyun also fainted now. It could no longer hide itself in front of Luo Shuyu and Li Mingjin. The most important thing was that it was discovered by Luo Shuyu. It was hidden in Shen Mingyun’s scalp and no one would find it.

Unfortunately, its thinking is wrong. This Luo Shuyu may also be a traverser, otherwise, how could he know that he is a system!

Where did it go wrong before it was discovered?

Luo Shuyu and Li Mingjin are the people it needs to solve in this world. Unfortunately, Shen Mingyun is too stupid. He gave him many opportunities without knocking them off. Now they have won the throne, while Shen Mingyun and it have become losers. , It is deeply aware that it has lost, lost to a character who doesn’t know if it is a traverser or an aboriginal!

The system has taken root in Shen Mingyun’s head for too long. Now it is really difficult to wriggle away from the fast-growing flesh. It used all the energy for the three free props for Shen Mingyun, but in the end it was a complete failure and almost didn’t use it. It is mad.

Shen Mingyun has its own tasks, and the system also has its own tasks. It regrets choosing Shen Mingyun now. It should choose a smarter and more rational talent.
The reason it controls Shen Mingyun is simple, he just wants to complete his task.
However, it has now been discovered and will soon fall into Luo Shuyu’s hands. It has to wait for an opportunity to escape so that it will not be used or destroyed by the other party.

Wait, its body will soon be squeezed out of Shen Mingyun’s scalp!

The system danced with its tiny hooks to keep itself from being taken out, but its strength was weak, and its current defense power was too low to resist an extremely strong drag from the opponent.
It is pinched!

It was placed on a white porcelain plate that was not slippery and made a slight impact.

The mother said to Li Mingjin and Luo Shuyu: “Master, this little red thorn has been pulled out.”