Chapter 47

Luo Shuyu has long known what Li Mingjin was suggesting crazily.

He was born in winter, which naturally implies that his nineteenth birthday is coming soon.

Before Luo Shuyu had a marriage contract with Li Mingjin, the birthday was not so important to Li Mingjin, but now Luo Shuyu has appeared. He is very happy every day with him, and naturally hopes to get his attention, every holiday. Spent with him.
Li Mingjin believes that Luo Shuyu did not receive his suggestion, and appeared extremely melancholy two days before his birthday, and even missed a bowl of food.

And Luo Shuyu still reads books, paints, and accounts as if nothing has happened.
The day before Li Mingjin’s birthday, he stopped dangling by Luo Shuyu’s side, and went into the study without feeling too high.

Luo Shuyu smiled behind him.

His Royal Highness is really cute. In the past two days, his face was shiningly written on his birthday. How could he not know, let alone, he never forgot, and he prepared a birthday gift for him early.

Young people don’t have a big birthday, so naturally they will spend it in the house.
Luo Shuyu remembers that Li Mingjin never held birthday banquets in her previous life. She also received birthday gifts from the palace on her birthday, as well as gifts from other officials. Luo Shuyu really never saw him eat longevity noodles. At that time, Luo Shuyu didn’t know his habits and didn’t prepare for him.

Looking back on the self back then, he couldn’t wait to go back and beat up what he was back then. Li Mingjin at that moment must have hoped that he would give him a bowl of longevity noodles.
On this day, Li Mingjin was reading in the study, he was afraid that his bad mood would affect Luo Shuyu.

And Luo Shuyu was happy to stay in his study, and quietly arranged for someone to arrange tomorrow’s birthday for Li Mingjin. He also received a letter and a bunch of gifts from Mei Fei. Prepare to surprise Li Mingjin tomorrow.

This is what he learned from the book. Shen Mingyun always surprises Li Mingchun in their modern way in the book. Some modern models Luo Shuyu thinks are not bad, and they can also learn to use Li Mingjin as long as both of them are happy. There is nothing wrong with it.

Luo Shuyu is now preparing a surprise for Li Mingjin and letting him have a happy nineteenth birthday.

This year is their first year of marriage, but they should have a good time, and each day will be an anniversary.

At night, Li Mingjin hugged Luo Shuyu, who had been busy all day, for a long time before he was relieved. When he was going to tell Luo Shuyu that tomorrow was his birthday, he found that Luo Shuyu was too sleepy to fall asleep.

He wanted to beat the bed so much, he shouldn’t have let him go early just now.
Tomorrow, if he doesn’t understand the suggestion, just speak bluntly. It’s just a little bit sad. The daughter-in-law doesn’t know his birthday. He has hinted for several days!

The day of birth.

When Li Mingjin got up, Luo Shuyu also got up.

He had to go to the morning court, and before leaving the house, he looked at Luo Shuyu who had put on his jade pendant intricately.

Li Mingjin reminded: “Yu Er, think about what important day is today.”

Luo Shuyu pretended to think hard: “Oh, I don’t know if your Highness mentions that the day after tomorrow will be the winter solstice.”

Li Mingjin: “…” He was talking about today.
Therefore, Li Mingjin went up to court with grievances.

In a bad mood, Li Mingjin had a cold face in the morning, and Li Mingchun, the fourth prince standing beside him, was also in a bad mood, thinking that he had found an alliance.