Chapter 93

On the 30th day of the new year, the streets of the capital were full of pies, the sound of firecrackers was continuous, and red lanterns were hung everywhere.

The excitement on this street is completely different from the tense atmosphere of the Three Princes' Mansion at this moment.
Luo Shuyu can’t remember the process of giving birth in the last life. He only knows that the whole person is dark that day. He feels that his whole body will be torn apart by the kid in his stomach. He only knows that he wants to be violent. Beating Li Mingjin, the process was too painful. He didn’t want to remember the pain. Perhaps the blow of death brought Luo Shuyu more painful memories, but he didn’t care so much about the less important pain.

And now, he once again experienced the painful feeling, which heralded the coming of life, and also heralded that he would experience it again next time.

It’s just that this time he didn’t resist, but rather looked forward to the arrival of this child.

In any case, he must come to this world in peace.

With Shen Mingyun’s lessons learned, Luo Shuyu paid great attention to exercise during his pregnancy. He did not feel too painful from the beginning of the labor pain to the birth. After six years in Gucheng, he often followed Li Mingjin around to look around and look around. On the border of Gucheng, his physical fitness has long been much better than that of his previous life, who didn’t get out of the gate. It seemed that he didn’t need to exert too much energy this time.

Compared to Luo Shuyu, Li Mingjin was even more nervous. Watching the pots of blood coming out of the back room, he felt like he was going to lose Luo Shuyu next moment, and secretly pinched him several times.

Chen Rong also cares about Luo Shuyu’s situation, but he is much calmer than Li Mingjin. He was entrusted by Luo Shuyu to comfort Li Mingjin: “Lin Yuan told us before that Shu Yu’s fetal position is positive and healthy, and he often walks around the house for exercise. No big problem."

Although there were several braziers in the room because of Chen Rong’s presence, Li Mingjin now felt the coldness of her hands and feet: “But I’m just nervous, look at those bloody people going to the outside!”
Being afraid that he would go to the next room to watch, Chen Rong had to remind him aloud: “His Royal Highness, don’t go there, so that Shu Yu has to take care of your mood. There are things that forest and abyss would not have.”

Li Mingjin’s legs were shaking: “I’m just nervous!”

Chen Rong couldn’t persuade him, but he didn’t persuade him either, and sat down to drink tea by himself.

The 30th year of the Third Prince’s Mansion is destined to be different from other homes.

There is a banquet in the palace, but the Emperor Tiansheng, Ge Fei and others know that Luo Shuyu suddenly launched in the afternoon, and now don’t know what is going on. Come back and report to them the situation of the Three Princes' Mansion.
Especially the worries of Emperor Tiansheng are written on his face.

The only son of Emperor Tiansheng favored in the harem was Wei Xian, but Wei Xian had been childless. Therefore, Emperor Tian Sheng did not know what the son’s birth was. It is said that the risk is very high. Fear.

Originally, Concubine Mei was very worried, but when asked by Emperor Tiansheng, she became even more worried.

It was Wei Xianfei who saw the impatience of Concubine Mei and took the initiative to relieve her: “Your Majesty, the three princes and concubines have powerful imperial physicians and doctors who often look after him. There will be no major problems, not as you imagined. It’s dangerous, it’s just a little bit longer.”