Chapter 5

Qin Tian’s speed of monitoring and counting days is not too slow, and he sent two good days to Emperor Tiansheng. One is before the Mid-Autumn Festival more than a month later, and the other is the eighteenth of the twelfth lunar month.

After the early dynasty, Emperor Tiansheng called the three princes, and he and the queen chose August 10.

“The queen and I are even more interested in letting you two get married before the Mid-Autumn Festival on August 10th.”

The third prince still had that unpleasant face, and said flatly: “Okay.”

Emperor Tiansheng asked Li Mingjin calmly, “I will be a family member in the future.”

The third prince: “Yeah."

Emperor Tiansheng was so indifferent to his indifferent appearance, he waved his hand to let him go, and replaced him with another son. He must have spoken a string of moving words to him at this moment.
The Emperor Tiansheng looked at him and was disturbed: “Okay, go back and be prepared.”

The third prince: “Thank you, father.”

Luo Shumo, the young master of the Luo family, opened a poem meeting in the yard today and invited many friends and classmates, among them was Liu Zhufeng, the second young master of the Xiangfu, but no one knew that he not only came, but also brought three others. The prince, the lineup is quite strong, scared everyone present, even the people of Luofu heard about the reputation of the three princes, they were scared to fight twice, for fear that one who did not take care of the good leg would be smashed by the whip!

The people at the poem meeting couldn’t help looking at each other. The three princes didn’t like gatherings with them, literati and ink scholars. What did he mean by coming here?

Three days ago, the Luo family accepted the imperial decree. For the time being, there is no intuitive feeling of being relatives with the royal family. Now the whole family knows that the three princes are coming, everyone is panicked, and the most worrying thing in their hearts is the holding of this poem meeting. Luo Shumo.
Li Mingjin had an official position when he was an adult, and Luo Renshou often saw him, which was okay, but he didn’t attend the gatherings of young people, and he was still working in the central government office without knowing that the three princes swaggered to the door.

Luo Shumo has his own circle. He didn’t rush to stand in line when he heard his father’s words, but he was the companion of the eldest prince back then, so he had a relatively close relationship with him. He did not have any intersection with the three princes, and the three princes have always been perverse. , Can’t play with them, and they each hold positions in different ministries.

The first prince went to the Ministry of Industry, the prince went to the Ministry of Husbandry, the third prince went to the Ministry of Punishment, and the fourth prince went to the Ministry of Rites.

Now no one knows that the third son of the Luo family is about to enter the third prince’s mansion. Even though Luo Shumo doesn’t have much contact with the third prince, and although he has a marriage contract with his brother, he cannot regard him as his brother-in-law. After all, he is a noble prince. .

Luo Shumo often studied with Luo Renshou, still secretly trying to figure out why the three princes suddenly ran away from his house.

Is it because of his third brother?

But his third brother is rarely discharged from the hospital. Even if they have a marriage contract, it is impossible to have contact with the third prince. On the contrary, he knows how cousin Shen and the third prince have a relationship.