Chapter 43

The September Ninth Double Ninth Festival has long passed, and people who appreciate autumn chrysanthemum have begun to make appointments to appreciate winter plum during the snowy winter season.

When he woke up, Luo Shuyu opened the window, and an air-conditioning rushed into the room. He poked his head out.
The outside is already covered in silver, and the ground is covered with layers of white snow, and ice sticks hung on the branches, shining with crystal light.

At a glance, it is the best view in winter.
Snowing.

This year’s snow came extra early, earlier than in previous years. It is only mid-October, and it is estimated that the winter will last longer.

Luo Shuyu turned to Li Mingjin who was drinking hot tea and said, “Your Highness, come and see it, it’s snowing.”

Seeing that he was wearing less, Li Mingjin stood at the window to blow the air, and took a white fur coat and put it on him: “Don’t freeze.”

After six or seven days of wounding in the mansion, Li Mingjin has been completely fine. The wounds are almost healed, but there are still ugly scars.

Xu is that he is young, and his previous scars haven’t been left much. As a result, Luo Shuyu hadn’t noticed much before. Now when he wipes his body, he can only see the superficial scars by looking closer. It is really obvious if you don’t look closely.
It took nearly seven days for Luo Shuyu to find out all the medicine Li Mingjin had taken before. As for whether he threw it away or hid it, Li Mingjin didn’t know Xiao. He also watched the prescription for many years and could basically memorize it. He dared not carry Luo Shuyu to reformulate new medicine.

When the husband said nothing, it was difficult to chase the horse. He said that he would not take it anymore.

The most important thing is that he was afraid that Luo Shuyu would cry in front of him, and he would be all right when he cried. It was not a headache, but a pain that broke into pieces.

“It’s not cold when it snows.” Luo Shuyu also stretched out his hand to touch the small icicles on the side of the window. It was cool, “His Royal Highness, what do you think of when it snows?”

Li Mingjin wrapped Luo Shuyu in a fur coat and hugged him in his arms by the way, with their heads next to their heads.
“Snowball fight? When I was young, I liked playing this with the little eunuch.” Li Mingjin recalled her short childhood.
Luo Shuyu recalled the last happy moments of the two of them in their previous lives, scraping away that unpleasant memory, and other little things were engraved in his mind. He remembered that time, it was almost the month, his stomach was quite uncomfortable, he couldn’t sleep well every night, and his temper became extremely bad. He faced Li Mingjin with a cold face every day, seeing nothing pleasing to his eyes.

At that time he knew that Li Mingjin was a little different to him. When he woke up in the winter, he saw a note on the dressing table with the words “Yu’er, open the window.”

Luo Shuyu stiffened his stomach and walked to the window. He saw an ugly snowman with a carrot on his head. He was gloomy for many days. He finally laughed and was in a good mood. He ate one more dumpling in the morning.

In the last life, Li Mingjin was accommodating herself, it is better to let him accommodate Li Mingjin in this life.
Luo Shuyu’s eyes lit up and turned to look at Li Mingjin: “His Royal Highness, let’s go snowball fight!”

Confused by his eyes, Li Mingjin couldn’t help but kissed him: “Okay, let’s go to the snowball fight.”

They are all young people, who don’t have a playful heart. They are all for others to show their composure. They don’t seem to care about this in the Three Princes’ Mansion. It’s a serious problem, at most, they are still children’s xinxing.