Chapter 80

What is the concept of being 30 pounds fat?
Shen Mingyun is not more aware of the fact that his figure is out of shape than others. He really wants to lose weight, but his stomach is stretched. As long as he sees snacks on the table, he will definitely want to eat, and he will stop eating. Won’t come down.

Luo Shuyu was afraid that he had not done a good job of confinement, so he gave him a lot of supplements and tonic every day. He was really forced to develop this way, and he didn’t want it.

He was pregnant and could not exercise every day. He was easy to be hungry in winter. He wanted to eat when he was hungry. The more he eats, the more he is now.

Shen Mingyun now dare not look in the mirror himself. When holding his daughter, his palms became thicker and thicker, making his daughter very thin.

On the way back to the capital, Shen Mingyun thought about starving himself for two days, minus the meat on his body, but this steward Yang didn’t know if he was in the cup, and he gave him all kinds of delicious food all day long. He was unwilling to let him be a vegetarian every day, and began to ignore it again.
Just eating and drinking all the way, Shen Mingyun safely returned to the capital.
The moment the fourth prince saw Shen Mingyun, who was round like a ball, almost kicked him out!

The phrase “Who are you?” almost jumped out, but fortunately, he controlled his emotions well, otherwise he could really drive Shen Mingyun out of the house.
What he knew was that he was waiting to give birth in Gucheng, but the one who didn’t know thought he was raised as a pig pen in Gucheng.

The four princes were shocked by Shen Mingyun’s big changes, and even the newborn daughter didn’t have time to take a look.

He didn’t have any good feelings for this newly born daughter, not because he was narrow-minded, but because he had to doubt whether the child was his own. Shen Mingyun was not so fat when he gave birth to a son, why did he change so much when he gave birth to a daughter? what is the reason? Could it be that his third brother and his third sister-in-law separated him from that person, and the mood became worse and overeating?

Shen Mingyun also knew that he did not have the beauty he was proud of. This was not the age of the Tang Dynasty when fat was the beauty. Although the four princes had smiles on their faces, their expressions remained stagnant for a few seconds when they saw him, and flashes in his eyes. Unbelievable.

He was also very worried because he was getting fat and causing the two to feel at odds. He said with a guilty conscience: “What? I will urge myself to lose weight. I don’t want to be so fat. I can’t even shed sweat in the winter in Gucheng. And my cousin, for fear of not taking care of me, often lets people make me delicious.”
The fourth prince can only understand him: “I understand, a little bit of meat is not bad, but you really have to reduce it now.”
Shen Mingyun felt humble for his own fat, and said seriously: “I lose weight, I will definitely lose weight. If I don’t lose weight in summer, I will definitely be sad in winter!”

Before Shen Mingyun came back, the fourth prince had a grievance, but now seeing his fat three-layered chin, he actually disappeared.

Perhaps this is the price for Shen Mingyun to sneak out of the capital, he is not at all unhappy, which is really strange.
After Shen Mingyun came back, he inevitably had to enter the palace to greet the emperor, the queen and the empress dowager. All of a sudden, everyone knew that Gucheng was very supportive, but Shen Mingyun changed so much after staying there for a year, and everyone asked him. Is Luo Shuyu too fat now?
Shen Mingyun, who was stabbed in the pain, had to truthfully say: “No, cousin Shu Yu is still in the same figure as before.”
The queen with a thick powder on her face is rarely interested: “Then how do you develop this?”