Chapter 33

Three Princes House.

The autumn is high and the sun is just right, suitable for climbing and chrysanthemum appreciation.

After Luo Shuyu and Li Mingjin got married, they had never gone out alone. This was the first time he received an invitation to go out.

Today’s Li Mingjin is particularly worried, for fear that Luo Shuyu will be bullied by the prince and those who don’t have eyes long. From getting up to the morning, the Emperor Tiansheng looked at him for several times.

After going down, he hurried to the house, hoping that Luo Shuyu hadn’t gone out at this moment, so he could look at his wife more today.

Back at the house, Li Mingjin found that Luo Shuyu hadn’t gone out yet and was changing clothes in the bedroom.
Li Mingjin hugged him from behind: “I’ll pick it for you.”

Luo Shuyu was taken aback by his sudden movements. The maid beside him covered his mouth and smiled. Luo Shuyu patted Li Mingjin behind him.

Li Mingjin drove them out, put her arms around Luo Shuyu and took a few breaths, until Luo Shuyu gasped slightly before letting him go.

In order to meet the occasion, Li Mingjin chose a hosta with a chrysanthemum pattern for Luo Shuyu, and engraved a jade pendant with a chrysanthemum pattern.
Luo Shuyu asked him: “His Royal Highness, will it not look good with so many chrysanthemum patterns on my body?”
He remembers that Shen Mingyun’s system provided him with a fashion matching magazine. In the book, it was written that if there are more than three combinations of clothing and accessories, one of them should be simple and not too complicated.
Li Mingjin picked up a blue satin sachet from the basket: “Not much, add another sachet with a chrysanthemum pattern.”
Luo Shuyu watched Li Mingjin clumsily tied the sachet to him, smiled and said, “Why are all chrysanthemums?”

Li Mingjin squatted and said: “Nothing.” Whatever the chrysanthemum banquet does not wear the chrysanthemum pattern, his wife should be the most dazzling.
Luo Shuyu straightened Li Mingjin’s hair crown, and once again pierced Li Mingjin’s careful thoughts: “Didn’t you order me to decide on a set of clothes for the chrysanthemum feast within two days? Today’s clothes are not new? Isn’t the side of the robe? Embroidered chrysanthemum pattern?”

Several questions in a row slapped Li Mingjin: “My person should be the best-looking one at the banquet.”
Luo Shuyu laughed and said, “You think so much.” He turned his head and asked people, what time is it now and it’s time to set off.

The journey was a bit far, and Luo Shuyu had to pass half an hour earlier.
Li Mingjin hardly separated from him after he got married, and had to be separated for a whole day today. Suddenly she was about to send Luo Shuyu out. She felt a little bit reluctant. She seemed to understand why Luo Shuyu always stood there for a long time when she sent him out. , And told him to stand for too long several times, but he didn’t listen. Now it’s his turn, it seems that he can understand his approach, because this is reluctant, extremely reluctant.
Li Mingjin not only sent Luo Shuyu to the carriage personally, but also sent him more manpower for fear that he would be bullied.

Li Mingjin said a few words more difficultly: “I’ll go back when it’s time. It’s dark in autumn, and it’s hard to walk at night.”
Luo Shuyu hooked the car curtain and nodded: “I know, it won’t be too late, you don’t see me off, the guards are there, I will be fine.” He came out of the car again after thinking of something, “His Royal Highness, you Come here some more.”

Li Mingjin leaned forward and saw Luo Shuyu conjured a light blue sachet from nowhere, and hung his hand very dexterously on Li Mingjin’s waist. If it was different, the pattern above was rather unusual.