Chapter 19

Luo Shuyu walked around in the room, and the ice basins around him couldn’t lower his inner anger.

This incident must be Shen Mingyun’s work, he is still unpredictable!

He now wished to rush to Yoyo Xiaozhu to meet Shen Mingyun and drag him out to beat him up, but he couldn’t, there was no evidence.

Thinking back and forth, Luo Shuyu’s fingers were shaking: “What the hell is going on?”

Qingwang followed his prince anxiously: “Anjiu told me that there was an accident with the third prince. Before he had time to ask him what happened, he ran away.”

Madam Feng deliberately calmed him: “My son, don’t worry, because Xu is the person who spread the word and suddenly returns to life, and the three princes will be fine.”
Luo Shuyu paced around the room, unable to calm down for a moment.

Madam Feng said: “My son, the three princes, Jiren, have their own appearances. Don’t worry too much. Since Anjiu can come back to deliver a message to you, it means that there is room for change and it will be fine.”

“But, the question is what happened to him now?” Luo Shuyu was anxious. Could it be that there was something wrong with the drawing he gave Li Mingjin?

It’s useless to be anxious now, he has to think of a way: “Did Qingwang send someone out to inquire about it?”

Qingwang said: “People have already been sent out to the Third Prince’s Mansion to wait for the news, the son, wait, maybe good news will come later.”

Luo Shuyu was fidgeting, feeling up and down.

In the evening, the people who sent out the Three Princes' Mansion came back, but did not get the corresponding answer, and the Three Princes did not return to the Mansion.

Luo Shuyu: “I haven’t asked the Criminal Ministry?”

Qingwang said: “Our people cannot enter the Criminal Ministry, but the Ministry of Justice seems to be under martial law now. Standing outside, they will be questioned. It’s not easy to guess.”

Luo Shuyu was anxious at this time, what happened?

At this point in the past, Ansan and Anjiu would both come to deliver letters, or report to him the situation on Shen Mingyun’s side, but now there is no one or two of them. It seems that things are not simple!

If you can’t find out, it doesn’t mean that other people can’t. Luo Residence has a ready-made one, and Luo Renshou will definitely know it!

Luo Shuyu rushed directly to Luo Renshou’s study. When he went there, he found that no one was there. He asked the servant again, and when he learned that Luo Renshou’s aunt Cheng was using food, he rushed over.

Aunt Cheng’s maid was almost frightened by Luo Shuyu’s aggressive appearance, and she forgot to report it.

Luo Renshou, who had just returned home, had just swallowed a mouthful of soup. When he saw Luo Shuyu rushing in, he was almost choked: “Cough, cough, cough.” He wiped the corners of his mouth, Luo Renshou put on a dad, and his wife was given to him by Luo Shuyu. It was gone, and now I went straight to the aunt’s place to make trouble, Luo Renshouwo said with fire: “What’s the matter with you again?”
Luo Shuyu said: “Father, I have something to ask, it’s important.”

Luo Renshou was really scared of him, and afraid that he would pull some old things in front of his aunt, so he waved his hand and got up and asked him to go to the study together.

Occasionally there will be people passing by on the road, and they all looked at them curiously. It is rare to see the master and the third son walking together. Today the sun seems to be coming out from the west.
When he arrived in the study, Luo Shuyu changed his previous composure: “Father, what do you hear about the three princes in the court today?”