Chapter 3

In “The Four Big Brothers Are All Fighting to Marry Me After Wearing the Book”, from the beginning to the end, the protagonist Shen Mingyun’s perspective is started. Only when Shen Mingyun meets Luo Shuyu will he have a corresponding description of him. The number of times the two have intersected is actually Not much, but Shen Mingyun is obviously hostile to Luo Shuyu, and every time they get along alone, Shen Mingyun will ridicule him a few words.

The cause should be related to the failure of Luo Shuyu’s grandfather’s family, and Shen Mingyun was also implicated before he joined the Luo family. Therefore, with preconceived prejudice, Shen Mingyun has not waited to see Luo Shuyu. After discovering that Luo Shuyu ignored him even more, he insulted him even more vigorously. He was verbally insulted back and forth. Luo Shuyu was taught by his mother to learn about Shuyu since he was a child. He treats others with courtesy, and is not very good at quarreling and scolding. He can only be silent and ignore it. The more he behaves like this, the more Shen Mingyun scolds him behind his back for being upright and serious, especially because he still has the so-called system and knowledge. Supported by a big boss.

After reading the book, Luo Shuyu found out that Shen Mingyun was cursing like a shrew because of his lack of learning. However, such a person was called an unconventional and rare talent by those big guys he liked. It is a great irony of their lives that they will be frank in sex.

After reading the psychological description of Shen Mingyun and his origins in the book, learned that this talent is very simple and simple, and he can’t even write the calligraphy well. Moreover, he has a fairy-like help. Shen Mingyun calls it a golden finger or a system. Luo Shuyu understands things with a wide range of knowledge as immortal objects. Otherwise, with Shen Mingyun’s ability to write poorly, how can he become a man who knows astrono and geography, read poetry, and art of war.

As the male protagonist, Shen Mingyun can encounter various events wherever he goes, including encountering the three princes. The process of their encounter also accounts for a large part of the early stage Of course, this is also for the future three princes Li Mingjin as the book. The villain laid the groundwork for his family’s future death of “conspiracy”. Shen Mingyun remembered his grudges. The encounter between the three princes and him was not so beautiful. Although Shen Mingyun has always lamented Li Mingjin’s good looks, he was still afraid of Li Mingjin. When Li Mingjin proposed to include him in the Prince’s Mansion, Shen Mingyun was still ashamed and annoyed. He still prefers the other princes, and finally chose to give up the third prince.

Luo Shuyu remembers that Shen Mingyun said the most in the book: children do multiple-choice questions, and adults want them all.

He didn’t choose Li Mingjin because he couldn’t bear Li Mingjin’s character. He felt that this person made him feel scared. He felt that his eyes would eat people. The whole person was too sinister, difficult to provoke, and violent. This is all in the book. Shen Mingyun’s psychological description of Li Mingjin.

Shen Mingyun came to the capital and was very curious about everything around him. Like an unfamiliar wild cat, he likes to run out all day long. The Luo family can’t control him even with his immediate family members. The main reason for him to mess up is because he still pays. Can provide Luo Renshou with some eclectic suggestions about the courtroom. In the book, Shen Mingyun calls it a system task. Every time he does a task, he can get a point, and then he can be bought at the system level to make him more beautiful. There are many more fascinating props, and there are many kinds of props. After Luo Shuyu understood the function of these props, he wanted to come up with a set, but he didn’t have a system.

The encounter between Shen Mingyun and the third prince was ordinary.

He rented a small boat for white water rafting that day, and heard the sound of someone being whipped on the painting boat next door, so he got the system task prompt and immediately let Li Mingjin let him go. His boldness caught Li Mingjin’s attention, but he only got one sentence from Li Mingjin. : Don’t be nosy.