Chapter 106

Regarding the four princes and Shen Mingyun’s drug administration to Emperor Tiansheng, Li Mingjin finally did not discuss with Emperor Tiansheng. If he asked how he learned about it, why innocent he would suddenly monitor the four princes, Li Mingjin could not explain his power. He had already penetrated the entire capital, and he knew everything about what the four princes did.

They finally changed the way of handling, and this method was better than they initially thought to achieve, and it would not make Tiansheng Emperor doubt them.

To prescribe the medicine to Emperor Tiansheng, you must give it, but naturally it is not the part that allows Emperor Tiansheng to touch the fourth prince and Shen Mingyun, but the medicine that will cause him to cause some sleep effects. These are all by Dr. Lin. The deployment can basically guarantee the life of Emperor Tiansheng, will not aggravate his condition, but will be good for him.

Therefore, after the Tiansheng Emperor woke up, he heard and saw the Fourth Prince and Shen Mingyun looking for the edict while he was ill.

Emperor Tiansheng heard the four princes and Shen Mingyun come out from inside, and Li Mingjin also came in, and quickly closed his eyes, pretending that he was still in critical condition. In fact, he had already felt his body’s blood flow back slowly, his toes and toes. Can move.

Li Mingjin and Luo Shuyu also knew about the effects of the medicine. They deliberately let Tiansheng discover the anxious four princes. They would rather get the throne without any effort than use the part of his hidden power.

Now it depends on what Tiansheng Emperor thinks.

A few days ago, Li Mingjin didn’t know who Emperor Tiansheng would pass the position to, but he was certain that Emperor Tiansheng preferred the four princes. In the end, the throne was passed to the four princes. Therefore, Li Mingjin will count when the four princes and Shen Mingyun are preparing to prescribe the medicine.

According to their plan, Emperor Tiansheng must not survive for three days after taking the medicine, but it is different now. Emperor Tiansheng can live for a while, and during this time the four princes may not have the opportunity to get close to Emperor Tiansheng again. , Moreover, Emperor Tiansheng has now discovered what the four princes have done, presumably he will have a different view of the four princes.

Being too impatient is not the good character that an emperor should have.
The four princes and Shen Mingyun left the palace directly after getting the answer, and after Li Mingjin and Luo Shuyu succeeded in achieving their goals, they left after filial piety in front of Emperor Tiansheng for a while, deliberately saying some prayers that he would live a long life and participate in heavy arrests. Zhouli and the like.

The Emperor Tiansheng fully awake after they both left. The imperial physician guarding him was so surprised that he thought he had returned to his photos, but after checking his body, he found that he had returned to his previous state, as if his sudden fall was an illusion.

The imperial doctors didn’t dare to say more and didn’t dare to ask more, whether to prescribe medicine or to prescribe medicine.

It is not them that are to be entangled now, but the Emperor Tiansheng.

He entered the dark room and made people burn the brazier and threw in the edict that the fourth prince had just moved!
This country cannot be left to the fourth child!

Only the third child is left, and it can only be left to the third child!

The third child is really concerned about his father, and he is sincerely guarding the Great Xia Kingdom. It doesn’t matter that the power behind him is not as good as the fourth child. While he still has a breath, help the third child to make arrangements. After he leaves, he You can also contend with the fourth child without losing money.