Chapter 51

At the thought of separating from Li Mingjin, Luo Shuyu’s mood became extremely bad.

Although they didn’t really touch each other in their previous life, Li Mingjin almost never left the capital. Even if Luo Shuyu didn’t know Li Mingjin’s whereabouts most of the time, he also knew that Li Mingjin would not leave the capital.

Now, or if Li Mingjin goes to the north, he really doesn’t know what to do, and probably thinks about his safety all the time.

I knew in my heart that Li Mingjin going north was a great help to his future, but in my heart he didn’t want him to travel far.

Going to the north may have to go to the battlefield, but there is no eye on the battlefield, who knows if it will be injured.
Luo Shuyu doesn’t know how to martial arts. He doesn’t know how Li Mingjin’s martial arts is. Even if a strand of hair is lost for the war, he will be very sad.

Since Emperor Tiansheng ordered Li Mingjin to prepare for going north, Luo Shuyu became more and more worried, and did not sleep well for three consecutive days.

Li Mingjin knew he was uncomfortable. They have not been separated for a day since they got married, so they can only comfort him by hugging him at night.
When got up in the morning, Luo Shuyu didn’t sleep well last night. He was actually very sleepy, but he just couldn’t sleep.
It didn’t snow today, and Luo Shuyu stood at the door watching Li Mingjin practice martial arts in the snow-swept yard.
Li Mingjin developed a sweat, but in order to let Luo Shuyu watch for a while, he also gave himself an extra quarter of an hour to fight against the set, so that his morning martial arts practice would not become so boring and increase the appreciation.
The set can only cooperate with Li Mingjin’s performance. The two really played tricks when they came and went. Luo Shuyu really looked straight, and they were almost practicing juggling this morning exercise.
Luo Shuyu looked very happy, the amount of breakfast finally returned to a normal level, and began to face Li Mingjin’s trip to the north.

He and Li Mingjin went to the study and asked him: “His Royal Highness will leave in spring or after the new year?”

Li Mingjin: “The specific date has not yet been set, but I guess that when General Zhenbei returns to the capital, I will almost have to prepare, and I will feel after the Chinese New Year.”

Luo Shuyu: “Then when will the Zhenbei general arrive in the capital?”

Li Mingjin: “It is said that it may be years ago, and may rush back to reunite with my family.”

Luo Shuyu: “If only I can go to the north with Your Highness, I also want to see the scenery in the north.”

Li Mingjin: “Although I have never been there, I also know that it is colder than Beijing. I heard that the snow has calves as high as the north wind. You have to run as soon as the wind blows. You still have to stay comfortable in the capital. Yu Son, you can stay at home and wait for me to come back.”

Luo Shuyu was dissatisfied with Li Mingjin’s description of herself: “His Royal Highness looked down upon me too much. I ran away as soon as the wind blew.”

“Just your waist.” Li Mingjin pinched his waist that couldn’t be fat. “Look at me again. Are you suitable for staying at home and waiting for me.”

“His Royal Highness is not serious again.” Luo Shuyu began to study ink, “Yes, Your Highness, has the doctor who asked Mr. Chen to help you get news?”

“No news has been delivered yet.” Li Mingjin didn’t know why he suddenly picked up ink, “You want to write?”
Luo Shuyu smiled and said, “Write a hundred and eight prohibitions on going out to your Highness.”