Chapter 68

The matter of forcing the palace ultimately ended with the defeat of the prince.

That day, the grand prince and his grandfather forced Emperor Tiansheng to write an edict, and Emperor Tiansheng was not an ordinary person. No matter how intimidated and lured by the Lin family, he could not make him write the edict. The grandfather of their grandfather was about to send it out. His temper forced the Emperor Tiansheng to write an edict with his sword. When the Emperor Tiansheng was about to take out the jade seal, the door of the imperial study room was suddenly kicked open.

Lin Hongguang’s sword was still on the neck of Emperor Tiansheng, and the four princes were also blocked by the guards brought by the prince. However, he was anxious on the surface, but he was not at all anxious in his heart.

Seeing the kicker rushing in, he was relieved immediately.

This is Shen Mingyun, who is dressed in a strong suit. He is handsome today, and he did not know where to get such a fitted clothes, which fits his figure very well.
However, it was not Shen Mingyun who rushed in first, but the old General Wei who Chengri was called to talk with by Emperor Tiansheng.

The fourth prince is very smart, he shouted loudly: “Mingyun! Why are you here?”
Shen Mingyun said excitedly: “His Royal Highness, I am here to save you and your Majesty, are you injured?”

Fourth prince: “Neither I nor my father were injured.”

The loud conversation between the two was heard by the eldest prince and everyone present.

Similarly, Emperor Tiansheng also noticed.
General Wei, who rushed in with Shen Mingyun, looked at Emperor Tiansheng: “Your Majesty, the minister is late, please forgive me.”

At this time, Emperor Tiansheng also noticed Shen Mingyun, and also remembered the young man he wanted to marry before the fourth child. He looked very energetic, and it brought people in to rescue him, which was a bit of a good impression.

However, the boss’s matter should be resolved first.

Emperor Tiansheng looked at Lin Hongguang: “Lin Hongguang, you know what a praying mantis means to catch a cicada. The oriole is behind.”

Lin Hongguang was surprised, but he didn’t change his face, but the prince’s hands and legs started to weaken, and he was confident at first, but now he has no confidence at all. He can only ask Lin Hongguang for help: “Grandfather…”

Lin Hongguang was very clear and put down the sword in his hand: “The prince, we are defeated.”

The prince did not understand: “Why, we obviously did it perfectly!”

Lin Hongguang shook his head: “No, we are afraid that we would have fallen into your Majesty’s trap a long time ago, otherwise General Wei will not appear here, General Wei, without your Majesty, you are afraid you will not come out easily.”

General Wei smiled: “Indeed.”

In this way, the great prince was still holding the joy of being an emperor at the moment, but the next moment, what he worries about is the Lin Family and his future, whether it is the Jiu Clan or exile.
But the eldest prince was unwilling. The sword in his hand had not been put down, and his heart was in a mess, and his heart was crossed, and the sword pierced in the direction of Emperor Tiansheng!

Standing on the tip of the eyes of the four princes closest to Emperor Tiansheng, he was wrong to block the deadly sword for Emperor Tiansheng: “Father, be careful!”
General Old Wei was not old, so he rushed to kick the prince to the ground and snatched the bloody sword from his hand.
Shen Mingyun was also taken aback, and rushed to the fourth prince’s side, supporting him: “His Royal Highness, what’s wrong with you, what’s wrong with you!”