Chapter 11

There are more than 800,000 words in the book “Four Big Brothers Are Fighting to Marry Me”. Luo Shuyu has only read it once. There are many details in it. The system has also sent Shen Mingyun large and small tasks.

The system tasks are divided into main tasks and side tasks.

The trigger points of the main missions are all on the four princes. The side missions are events that may affect the progress of the main missions or promote the main missions. Shen Mingyun has never used his mind to remember. He is very dependent on the system. He will do all the tasks released by the system. , don’t choose too much. According to him, the more mall coins, the better. Props are his most advantageous protection tool. It would be wasteful to have a system that is not used well.

But Shen Mingyun hasn’t received any special hidden missions, nor have he heard the system mention it before. This is the first time. He is a bit surprised, but when he is playing games, he also has hidden missions. Think about it, just think it’s normal, this won’t affect his life. If the mission succeeds, it will cost 200 more mall coins. It doesn’t matter if the mission fails, because this system is very friendly to him and there is no punishment mechanism.
Shen Mingyun is still looking forward to the hidden mission that suddenly appears, 200 points can be exchanged for an item he has always wanted to change.

At this time, the eyes he looked at Luo Shuyu were different. This person was completely the NPC he scored, and it was too easy to use.

However, he changed his mind to think, Luo Shuyu has nothing special, why did he suddenly trigger the hidden mission? Perhaps the key point is not on him, but the three princes. Shen Mingyun is a bit regretful for ruining his fate with the third prince, but if he didn’t hand over Luo Shuyu’s eight characters, this task would not appear, right? It shouldn’t be difficult to do sabotage, just complete the task!
Shen Mingyun was thinking about the pros and cons of doing the task, but Luo Shuyu thought about certain things through the muddy water on their bodies. He remembered what Shen Mingyun and Luo Shumo did today in the book.

This incident was related to a water conservancy project. Lord Luo Shumo worked under the eldest prince, and also found a small position in the Ministry of Engineering.

They are going to try Shen Mingyun’s previous proposal to transform the keel waterwheel, and the design drawings are produced by the system.

However, the transformation process did not go very smoothly. There was an accident when went to the site for a test today. Both of them were poured muddy water, just what Luo Shuyu saw. However, it was finally rebuilt after many trials.

In this matter, the eldest prince did a very good job, and was praised by the present-day sage, and won many rewards. Luo Shumo also handled things smoothly, was promoted, and the family was beaming, and Liu’s words were even more helpful With confidence, the whole family complimented her for having given birth to a good son, who will be the pillar of the Luo family in the future.

Luo Shumo also became Shen Mingyun’s future help. Although he had friendship with the prince, but after the prince was pulled off the horse, Luo Shumo was completely free from helping the four princes in his early years and was not involved in any way. In the book, after Shen Mingyun became a queen, he was also promoted to be an official due to his merits in escorting him, and he was the beneficiary after catching Shen Mingyun’s line.

It is a good thing that the newly renovated keel waterwheel can solve the problem of the people’s water difficulties, but Shen Mingyun is not generous. He suggested that since he made the design drawings for renovation, he would charge a patent fee. He suggested that the court should use it.

They charge a certain waterwheel usage tax. Shen Mingyun’s proposal was approved by a large number of officials, and even the emperor listened to the suggestions of the eldest prince and the fourth prince and agreed to impose a new version of the waterwheel use tax.