Extra

Because Emperor Tiansheng put all his energy on internal fighting before, Da Xia’s interior is not too harmonious. After Li Mingjin became the throne, he began to clean up the court. This process can be described as complicated and troublesome. However, no matter how difficult it is, he has to do it. Solve, the borers will only corrode the entire Daxia, what he wants is a vibrant Daxia, and all the borers must be removed.

Naturally, the effect is remarkable, and Li Mingjin’s style has spread throughout Daxia.

Although the management is strict, the rewards and punishments are quite clear. The Ministry of History supervises the officials very strictly. No one dares to take the initiative to do bad things, for fear that Li Mingjin will be taken out to worship the sky and become the chicken that kills the chickens.

Unknowingly, three years have passed in the blink of an eye. Daxia not only has a Ming emperor, but also seems to be blessed by heaven. In these three years, there has been no natural disaster in Daxia, and the people have a good time.

Da Xia’s official roads also extend in all directions according to Li Mingjin’s original vision.

What embarrassed the officials now was whether they should remind the Mingjun to think about his harem problem. Apart from a son, there were no other heirs. This was very detrimental to the royal family.

But Li Mingjin turned a deaf ear to the official instructions or hints, and all the memorials handed over were thrown into the fire, and the troublesome guys were called into the palace and scolded severely. If you have time, don’t do your job well. , Is there something wrong with staring at someone’s house every day? Then he threw out all the chaos in the officials' homes. They couldn’t manage them well, and they still wanted to take care of others? Is your brain flooded? No matter how hard you work, you can vacate your seat for someone else!

The scolded officials came out of the palace in two battles. Emperor Shunyong was too terrible. They didn’t dare to mention it again, and they didn’t dare to do it anymore, so they should go back and manage their own home.

But then again, doesn’t Li Mingjin want to have two more? Of course he wants to.
But after giving birth to many births, he felt that he should not give birth to a second one right away. Luo Shuyu conceived in October and shed so much blood on the day of delivery. He looked scared. When he thought of giving birth to a second one, he experienced it again. It is possible to lose Luo Shuyu’s pain. Seeing the blood and water coming out of the delivery room, he was so frightened that his hands and feet were cold, and he didn’t dare to imagine.
He was afraid of losing Luo Shuyu.
Therefore, he never mentions giving birth to a second child. Even doing that kind of thing, he is very careful not to let Luo Shuyu conceive a child. Fortunately, the constitution of the son is different from that of the woman, and Luo Shuyu’s ability to conceive is not so strong. These years have also been pregnant, and the two put all their energy on them.

He is four years old this year. He is a little clever boy who is big as a kid. When he is good, he is really well-behaved, and when he is skinny, he is also really naughty.

Three years ago, forest and abyss and Chen Rong each accepted two disciples. Now these two little guys are running around the palace with each other every day, and often go outside the palace when they are brought by adults.

Li Mingjin and Luo Shuyu do not restrict freedom. They have the right to enter and leave the palace at any time, and they often go out to see the other side of the world, instead of keeping him in the palace every day to read and read. Every few days, their family Then he would go outside to inspect the people’s conditions, and let him feel the difficulty of the people, teach him where the food he eats comes from, tell him that everything is hard-won, teach him how to cherish everything, and have a subtle management of a country. Consciousness and overall view.