Chapter 41

When Luo Shuyu approached Li Mingjin, he knew how many injuries he had.

Li Mingjin, covered in blood, was helped to bed by the guards. Luo Shuyu was anxious and immediately sent someone to the imperial doctor.

He tried to restrain the crying sex, cut off Li Mingjin’s blood-stained clothes, wrung out the towel with warm water to wipe off the blood stains on his body, and tried to prevent the wound from becoming infected. In that novel, he also learned that wound infection is easy to cause. The person’s condition deteriorated.

After the imperial doctor came, he threw Li Mingjin’s blood-stained clothes into the brazier and burned him. He could not see the slightest blood stains on Li Mingjin’s clothes. He was afraid, he was afraid to recall the scenes before his death in his previous life, as if he was once again. The unspeakable pain of the last life.
The imperial physician hurried over, and he also brought medicine to heal the injury. This was when Luo Shuyu sent someone to the imperial physician to tell him the specific situation directly, so as not to delay the diagnosis and treatment.
While the imperial physician gave Li Mingjin medicine, Luo Shuyu was thinking whether the movement he made was hurting others or hurting himself.

Even if it was just a skin trauma, it looked shocking. Luo Shuyu found that there was still a bruise tied up with twine on his wrist, and there was also a bruise on his forehead, all bleeding, but fortunately, the wound was not big, it was just bleeding a little, almost. Frightened him.

The imperial physician told Luo Shuyu that the three princes had skin injuries on his body and there was no serious problem. The most important thing was that he was afraid that he would hurt people after waking up.

Luo Shuyu was worried that Li Mingjin was poisoned. He heard Fei Mei talk about life-saving methods, but he didn’t know what the life-saving methods meant: “Can he have other diseases?”
The imperial doctor shook his head: “Nothing.”

Luo Shuyu asked again: “Then why do you suddenly become irritable?”

The imperial doctor shook his head: “Perhaps the sky is dry and the things are dry, and people will become agitated and dry. The little one added a single medicine for eliminating fire to the medicine of His Royal Highness.”

Luo Shuyu: “There is an imperial physician.” Is it the imperial physician’s medical skills, or is the poison in Li Mingjin’s treatment undiagnosable?

The imperial doctor found nothing, which made Luo Shuyu very uneasy.
Thinking about it, he asked the imperial physician to wait in the house, fearing that Li Mingjin’s condition would change at night.

What disease did Li Mingjin get? Is it colorless and tasteless poison? Can’t even see the doctor?

If this is the case, it is indeed a means of hiding the Emperor Tiansheng, and it is really a means of life-saving. Li Mingjin’s life in the palace in the past was more complicated than he thought.
Is this to guard against the queen or the imperial concubine, or something else?
The older princes are quite old, and it is indeed easy to be targeted by them.
If Li Mingjin had taken drugs from a young age to prevent herself from developing a mania, she would lose the ability to compete for the throne in the eyes of others, and Tiansheng would definitely not consider a sick prince to inherit his country, the queen and Lin Guifei There is also one less competitor, and the prince and the eldest prince do not have to beware of Li Mingjin everywhere.

I have to say that this is a good way to get multiple benefits, but he does not hesitate to damage his body and live in this world.
But, who poisoned him? It can only be Princess Mei or himself.

The onset of illness consumed most of Li Mingjin’s energy and energy, and she was unable to get irritable again when she wanted to wake up.

Luo Shuyu was not afraid of this. Now in the mansion, only the people in the mansion can be hurt. Besides, the dark guard’s martial arts level is not bad and can stop his behavior so as to prevent him from further self-harm.