Fuyumi Todoroki x Male!Reader

Request from starlightdancer124.

Fuyumi walked in the clasroom that was supposed to be her homeroom. She was a new teacher at the middle school. She smiled at the thought of her own class full of children. Fuyumi set the box with decorations on one of the desks. Then she looked around once more before she started decorating the room, as well as she rearranged the desks. She set them all in an 'U' shape and smiled at the outcome. All she needed was hanging the big poster on the wall. She didn't have an tape or nail to hang it on. Fuyumi started to look for help when she bumped into someone. Before she fell to the ground, she got caught by a muscular arm.

-Are you okay? - she heard a deep voice holding an ounce of concern in it. Fuyumi looked up and her eyes met the h/c hues.

-Yes, I'm sorry. - she smiled. - I wasn't looking where I was going.

-Me neight so please forgive me too. -smiled the man. - I'm Y/n, the choir and music teacher.

-Fyuymi Todoroki. - she indroduced herself. - General subjects for third grade.

-Nice to meet you. - said Y/n. - If you have any questions or need help, feel free to ask me.

-Actually...

Fyuymi asked Y/n for help with the poster and he immediately agreed. He was tallker than her and knew where to look for the tools so in no time her class was ready for her students. All the time when Y/n was helping her, they were talking. Turned out that they shared love for tea and cooking. Their conversation ended with them exchanging their numbers.

Time skip

Fuyumi and Y/n were speding most of their breaks together, exchanging recipes or just talking about what the kids in their classes did. Whenever they passed each other on the corridor they couldn't help but smile. Everyone could see that to the point where the kids in Fuyumi class teased them about it.

One day Y/n had a plan. He thought about when he felt to Fuyumi and he decided to try nd make a move on her. He spent half of his night baking a pie for her and now he was carrying it to her classroom, during their break. But he was stopped in his tracks when he heard shouting coming from Fuyumi's classroom. He listened to the shouts for a moment before he conncested the dots. Fuyumi and him talked about Endeavor one time, so Y/n guessed that it was him, who was just yelling at her to come back home. Y/n gritted his teeth before she slammed the door open and stepped in.

With a stone face he set the pie on the desk next to him. Endeavor and Fuyumi went silent and watched his moves. Then Y/n closed the door and walked up to them.

-It seems that the yells coming from here were disturbing the kids. - he said. - Or maybe they were just scared of the numer one hero coming here.

-Get out I have to have a word with my daughter. - growled Endeavor. Y/n wasn't scared of him though.

-I think you've had enough time to have a word with her, yet you wasted it on being an abusing piece of crap, not a father. - he said, making Endeavor widen his eyes at his words.- She's an adult woman, she's making her own choices and you have no right to come here and yell at her like this. I won't let you disrespect her like that! - he ended up raising is voice, not noticing that.

-Why do you care? - asked Endeavor. -I'm trying to make a change for better here.

-By yelling at her? - Y/n glared at Endeavor. - If she will ever forgive you, she will do it from her own will. Treating her like shit won't help you.

-You have no idea how is it to be a father, so you will not be telling me how to talk to my daughter. -Enji was still arguing.

-If I ever got to be a father I would treat my woman and the kids like the treasures they would be. -answered Y/n. Then he smirked. - In fact I came here to ask you if you wanted to go out with me Fuyumi, because I like you.

-Don't you dare. - Endeavor glared at his daughter.

-Where are we going? - she ignored her father as she looked up at him.

-How about a cinema or a movie night at my place on Friday? - he asked.

-I like that. - she smiled. Y/n smirked and looked at Endeavor as he kissed Fuyumi's forehead. - I think it's time for you to go, father. - she said to Endeavor, who only glared at Y/n again before he left. - Now show me what you brough to me. -she said motioning for the pie.

-Gladly. - Y/n smiled and cut some of it for both of them.